Just got my mx-3, can you guys help me out?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
MattsGirl9500

Re: Just got my mx-3, can you guys help me out?

Post by MattsGirl9500 »

ok, well 1st of all u more than likely have your wires mixed up BADD!!!! lol... umm and about the intake and stuff.. email me and right now i will looking in my favorites for the site... and i'll include some other helpful sites, if you have AIM or AOl... IM me at MattsGirl9500.... mattsgirl9500@hotmail.com
~Alisha
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

hey man for exhaust you have to find your own muffler then get some mandrel bent piping to go with it I'd suggest 5zigen fireball muffler or and apexi N1, but there are tons of mufflers out there....for an intake just put a cone filter on the end of your MAF....or get a PRM intake which is quit pricey....you could also get a pacesetter short shifter (80$ cnd) and a ractive strut bar (60$ cnd) and some Apex 1.5 drop springs ($350ish cnd)....you could also look into a swap to get more hp's seeing that it only has 105 hp stock and intake exhaust will give you maybe 4-5 hp to the wheels....you could also turbo it check out forced induction section
Steve
Kmodo

Post by Kmodo »

Thats what I like to see people helping other people out and noone being an a-- to new users with questions. As for the reverse lights there is a switch that the shifter contacts when you put the car in reverse. the switch is conected to a sensor that bolts into the tranny check to make sure that the wiring is still intact.
-Ron<BR>AKA "the paperboy"
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

easy and simple. just check for a busted fuse and replace it.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

Well one thing you can do for an intake is Order the cool air intake for the Honda Civic, that usually fits on it, if not, then get the K&N Filter and get a chrome 3.5" Pipe bent at a 90 degree angle and that should work, or you can goto <A HREF="http://corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>http://corksport.com</A> and get the HKS High Flow cool air intake for it, but it's all up to you :D
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”