Tornado Air management system.. gimik or not??

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
SirCruizer

Tornado Air management system.. gimik or not??

Post by SirCruizer »

Has anyone had experiance with this "tornado". I saw a paid commercial for it one day. It looks interesting and if it works I think it would be a good deal. Saves gas millage and adds around 10% horsepower. Theres been alot of products out there that claim, but never seem to prove in RL situations. Usually I ignore paid commercials and stuff, but ever since I got bored and signed up with SMC at a great deal and now make 3-400 a month hardly putting any hours, I pay a little more attention to these paid ads. I just would like to find a few people out there that say yay or nay before I spend $75 on something that might be another "gimik"...
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Tornado Air management system.. gimik or not??

Post by Custommx3 »

its been discussed several times in the past. Its a waste of time,money, and metal.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

it gives you a couple of horses,not as much as they say tho
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Wow thanks... I thought I had payed pretty close attention to the board but I guess I missed those posts. This board is so great because its so active in topics and members discussion but the only problem is trying to keep up. DOnt know how you admins do it. Anywayz, thanks for telling me before I dumped $70 down the drain. Lots of other things I can do to my baby for that cash, or at least downpayment for some stuff. :)
Tman

Post by Tman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR>[QB]but ever since I got bored and signed up with SMC at a great deal and now make 3-400 a month hardly putting any hoursQB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What is SMC? Id love to make 3-400 dollars a month.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tman:<BR><STRONG><P>What is SMC? Id love to make 3-400 dollars a month.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>3-4 hundred? that aint crap man.. i think you could make that at mcdonalds.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tman:<BR><STRONG><P>What is SMC? Id love to make 3-400 dollars a month.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>3-4 hundred? that aint crap man.. i think you could make that at mcdonalds.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

The difference between Fast food and SMC? Lets see, first you have to go in when THEY want you to, and you only get like less than 10 a hour. I make 3-400 and I may end up working a max of 10 hours a week, if that. I have allwayz hated working for someone that sets your hours and pays you the same amount per hour if you work your butt off or if you do just the min. to keep your job.
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

What is SMC? I have extra time on my hands. Id love to make an extra 3-400 a week...
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

SMC is a wholesaler that deals with over 3000 different types of products. Mainly stuff that you would see at a gift store. But it has tons of stuff in there. I collect Dragons and such, and they have a section with tons of that type of stuff. But they have anything and everything. I have yet to show a catalog of mine to someone that hasnt wanted a few items in there. And they keep telling me to catch them around Christmas so they dont have to go out and do the Christmas shopping dance in the malls and stuff. The problem with them is its very pricy to get in. Then you got yearly dues and everything. What you can do is sign up through me and you dont have to spend your life savings getting into it. And I can help you with anything and everything to do with it. This isnt a MLM so you get to keep 100% of your profits. Anywayz, if anyone is interested in this, just email me. Ill give you all the information and stuff. Give you a recent example of some money I made at an import meet and how easy it is to do this.<p>[ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: SirCruizer ]

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”