help please

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
mixmastermark

help please

Post by mixmastermark »

my poor car is still messed up. when you drive it it jumps like crazy in first gear, it looks like i can;t drive a standard , and in the other gears as soon as it hits around 4 thousand , it freaks out some more. The car is lacking power really bad , and it has a horrible idle that goes up and down as soon as u touch the brake. i took it to mazda to get it tested , and 4 sensors came up the maf,egr function sensor, heated oxygen sensor , and intake air temp sensor<BR>they said that some of the readings might be wrong ...so i;m lost <BR>any help would be great <BR>thanks
boostedmx

Re: help please

Post by boostedmx »

check the fuses and connectors, under hood and under dash. it just doesnt seem like all the sensors could go bad at once. more than likely you have something else or one of these sensors causing all the codes.check to see if all these sensors are powered by the same curcuit. if so test it for power. if there is i would test all the sensors themselves. get a mazda manual youll need it. i dont like the chiltons manual doesnt cover as much-- crappy wiring diagrams
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”