damn suburban wrecked car

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
pakix2000

damn suburban wrecked car

Post by pakix2000 »

Well some idiot in a suburban broadsided me today on my way to school. Cops <BR>said it was his fault. Car looks like its going to be totaled. I'm going to<BR>try to get <BR>some pics. <P><BR>I was going to do the swap over break, but it looks like i can't. I have some<BR>parts <BR>from my 4cyl mx-3 that i never used.<P>Just want to put the group on notice, ( don't e-mail me yet asking for prices)<BR>that I MAY have some very nice new stuff to sell. it depends on me buying <BR>another mx3 or not.<P><BR>1) J-sepc b6-t Engine. Approx 30,000-40,000 miles..never installed<BR>2) Sean's Guage Pods never installed<BR>3) TURBOXS Racing by-pass valve<BR>4) Autometer boost guage<BR>5) Intrax Springs<BR>6) HatchGarnish<BR>7) Mazda speed motor mounts for 4cyl mx-3. never used
azmtbkr81

Re: damn suburban wrecked car

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Dude, that sucks! Anyways, you can find tons of dirt cheap MX-3's on <A HREF="http://www.autotrader.com.," TARGET=_blank>www.autotrader.com.,</A> its easy to find an RS for under $3000 and I've seen a few as cheap as $1700! If I were you I'd take the insurance money and buy an MX-3 with high mileage for cheap and then save the rest of the insurance money for the engine swap/upgrades since you already have the engine. Whatever you do, don't buy a Honda! ;)
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

yeah read that on the egroups today! that sucks, but i'm sure you'll be able to get another mx-3 soon. glad to hear ur okay!<BR>-Marc
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
pakix2000

Post by pakix2000 »

I don't think that sean has any guage pods left, but check <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/messages/mazdamx-3owners" TARGET=_blank>www.egroups.com/messages/mazdamx-3owners</A> <BR>for a link to his site.<P>I may get a old rs and swap the engine in witht he left over money. I several turbo related parts...not mentioned is hte apex AFC, i may go mx-3 with b6-t , or mr-2 turbo :o)<P>I checked autotrader no manual 4cyl mx-3's to be found. :o( I hope some pop up around christmas :o)<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oo7sniper:<BR><STRONG>Sorry to hear the bad news. I agree that you should use the insurance money on a high mile MX-3 RS & do the swap!!!! I did the J-Spec B6T in my 93 MX-3 RS and it was worth it!!! I see you listed "Sean's gauge pods" on your list. Wear can I get a set of "Seans gauge pods"??? I've been dying to find a set of pillar pods for the MX-3!!!!! Right now I've got my boost gauge & air/fuel gauge mounted where I had my stock ash tray. It took me a while but they look like they are kinda floating their. Good luck on that MX-3!<P>----------------------<P>Jeremy Miller<BR>93 Mazda MX-3 RS-R</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
pakix2000

Post by pakix2000 »

I was surrised at how well the mx-3 held up. It was broadsided by a Chevy tahoe. the driver's side still looks the same. <BR>The passanger side door is smashed in all the way. Cracks on the windsheild. the passanger side view mirror was in my lap, my rear view mirror is messed up. I'm waiting on the insurance assesment.<BR> <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -=deathtrap-mx3=-:<BR><STRONG>yeah read that on the egroups today! that sucks, but i'm sure you'll be able to get another mx-3 soon. glad to hear ur okay!<BR>-Marc</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

yeah you should read the e-groups..especially since they have some mx-3 toys on there. :D
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”