what next!

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
bayoumx-3

what next!

Post by bayoumx-3 »

on my car I have an magnaflow exhaust an ignotion timing controller An msd igntion with superblaster coil, magnacor wires, ngk plugs and an prm jet stream kit. so what should I do or what can I do next to get some more power out of my sohc?<P>any suggestions will be appreciated
Live hard, drive fast, back down to no one.
Bri94GS

Re: what next!

Post by Bri94GS »

NOS it
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Yeah there you got. Put NOS in an engine and blow it up... If you do put NOS in it be vary vary vary vary careful if and when you ever use it... I know people that put NOS on it just for the fact that its something to do but dont think they ever used it. I also know a few people who blew thier engine using NOS. Just a word of advise if you go with NOS to be vary careful
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

nitrous(NOS is a brand name) is a very safe way to get more hp. BUT, it's only as safe as the operator makes it. if you did a farely moderate shot amount, you would most likely never encounter a problem(freak accidents apply here). the safety mechanisms they have on kits now is what makes it safer to use. just depends on what you want.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

nos is a great way to get more power. these motors are extremely strong for what horsepower they have stock. I am still giving my 1.6l sohc 4cyl a 125hp fogger shot of nos and the only thing that has happened is that my clutch slips. not one knock or noise yet. NOS IT!!!! :D :eek:
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”