aftermarket headers

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
LUIS

Re: aftermarket headers

Post by LUIS »

hi friends from PR<P> I have the telephone andy muffler,hey renef<BR>Im think you're gone.For the others mx-3 cayey club I'm try to see carolina club but<BR>never seen-someone who know about carolina <BR>mx-3 club.spanish now-ya envie a el dinero<BR>para mis altezzas,juan garced ya las tiene<BR>podemos hacer una reunion con carolina y si quieren las mandamos a buscar con oscar devesa.somos del mx-3 xtreme club cayey,espero su respuesta en mi email gracias.verifiquenos en cardomain fotos viejas.<P> suren-cayey<BR> juan-cidra :D :eek: [img]null[/img]
Luis A. Suren<BR>http://members.cardomain.com/surenmx3<BR> project mx-3 wild
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

dont we already have headers? how do we know this andy muffler shop header special will produce any kind of positive gains? doesnt a little bit of design work have to go in? or do you just bend, weld, bolt on? just curious...
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Allright.<BR> I talked to Corksport this morning about the DOHC header. They will have 3-4 headers available in ABOUT two to three weeks. They are backlogged at hurricane and Derrick talked to them yesterday. If you want to get these headers I would call fast cuz they rarely stay in stock for too long. <A HREF="http://www.corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>www.corksport.com</A>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”