MS8 Manifold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
1sickmx3

MS8 Manifold

Post by 1sickmx3 »

$300 US shipped

$350 Canadian for pick up.

PM me if intrested!
Project 13 sec winter beater is underway!
mazdubber

Re: MS8 Manifold

Post by mazdubber »

I'll give you $225 CAN. Not trying to low ball you but thats around the price I've been quoted from local junkyards. And junkyards in the U.S. are posting prices starting around $150 U.S which is less than $200 CAN.
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
1sickmx3

Post by 1sickmx3 »

Ahh no thanks... LOL
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

don't want to sound like an a$$ but you should accept is offer..I got mine on this board for 200cad $..I think 350 is more than it's worth

btw do you mean the ms8 like in the straight neck cause that's what it is. you should try probetalk and you'll have better chance selling there.

<small>[ December 12, 2004, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: babyblueMX3 ]</small>
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

Originally posted by babyblueMX3:
don't want to sound like an a$$ but you should accept is offer..I got mine on this board for 200cad $..I think 350 is more than it's worth

btw do you mean the ms8 like in the straight neck cause that's what it is. you should try probetalk and you'll have better chance selling there.
:werd: Thats a very fair offer, they go on probetalk all day for $175ish usd.
1sickmx3

Post by 1sickmx3 »

No it is not a fair offer and just because you tell me it is a fair offer I am not going to sell it for that. I just sold a ZE long neck manifold for $225 US. I still have another ZE long neck manifold for sale as well.

This is an MS8 curved neck manifold. It is a lot harder to find than the long neck. If you could get it for $225cnd than you should have it by now but you don't and your trying to low ball me and I have sold this manifold for $350 cnd before.

The lowest I will go on this item is $300 cnd for a quick sale.

Next time use PM man!

Later 1SICKMX6/3!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

a 95 millenia IM is the same thing as an MS8 manifold. I myself picked up one @ a local yard for $150.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

damnit guys..a curve neck manifold is a EUNOS 800 manifold not ms8..ms8 is a straight neck. You're going to fool sombody with that title..change it to eunos 800 manifold for sale.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

While a curved neck ze is more rare then a straight neck, the curved neck IM is a lot more easier to come by. There are like 70-80 of em for sale on car-part.com right now for the millenia which uses the same one. There are 0 straight necks for sale on car-part. Straight necks tend to sell for more anyway because there is much more of a demand for them. I'm not trying to take away from your sale or anything, just trying to prove that what im saying and others are saying on here is that $225 is a very reasonable offer. I'd hate to see someone who doesnt know any better over pay.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

Originally posted by babyblueMX3:
damnit guys..a curve neck manifold is a EUNOS 800 manifold not ms8..ms8 is a straight neck. You're going to fool sombody with that title..change it to eunos 800 manifold for sale.
i'd just like to add --> !!!!!!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

did this meant you were agreeing with me or it meant WTF? :confused2:

<small>[ December 13, 2004, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: babyblueMX3 ]</small>
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
1sickmx3

Post by 1sickmx3 »

Here is an idea how about you stop trying to argue with someone that has more knowlage on these cars than everyone arguing with me on this site. Ok so you are now trying to argue with me that this is not an ms8 manifold. Can you even tell me what an MS8 is? This manifold came from a car called the MS8 in Japan also similar to the eunous 800. Very simialar to a 626 or melina up here. If you can get it in the states off a melina 2.5L for $150US order it by the time it gets to your door it will be more than $300 cnd UPS is going to charge you over $100 in duties and brokrage. You might as well call every wrecking yard in Canada and ask them if they have any contour SVT's lying around because they also came equiped with this manifold. I said earlier it is a Curved neck manifold also coded KL61 not 31 like a ZE straight neck. I got this manifold off a car I swapped the motor out of. I have done about 20 swaps on MX3's, 6's, and probes. Please don't try to make me look stupid I am not a newbie I will take you to school ;)

I have the fastest all motor car on this site and it's a 6 it's got about 300pnds on all of you. And my 3 runs 14.2 stock ZE swap with a clutch, on stock exhaust. Might I add I have a long neck under the hood of my 3. I just modified it to fit.

Like I said before keep this to PM's. And price stands at $300cnd

Later 1sickmx6/3
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

after a little more reasearch I have to agree with you..ms8 and eunos 800 have the same manifold. I thought the ms8 was the mx-6 j-spec..I was wrong and I appoligize for it. I've been telling everybody that an ms8 had a straight neck..so again you were right..sorry about that
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

guys quit arguing with him and let him sell it for whatever price he wants, once he finds out nobody will pay that price he'll lower it. Oh and BTW the millenia was sold in Canada as well as the 2.5 so how would it cost $300 after shipping if I can go to my local junkyard and take it off myself?

<small>[ December 14, 2004, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: johnnyb ]</small>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”