Sweet Mother of All MX-3s from K-W

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
kohlf

Sweet Mother of All MX-3s from K-W

Post by kohlf »

What's up y'all ... So last weekend I was driving around in Kitchener-Waterloo, And I pull into a parking lot and WHAM ... all of a sudden i see this sweet sweet car that happens to be one of the most amazing looking MX-3 i have ever seen ... besides that white one with the flames on the front ... i like that one the most ... HAHA ... but I am just here to say that if the Dude and/or Dame who owns that ride is part of this board ... I would like to apologize for the drool all over the windshield and I hope I didn't cause any damage when I gave it a few harmless humps ... :D
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
Marlon

Re: Sweet Mother of All MX-3s from K-W

Post by Marlon »

ya that guys from cambridge i see it all the time but havn't had a chance to talk to him but i know from a friend of his hes gonna swap in a kl-o3 <BR>the cars ok but hes gotta slam it <BR>theres another nice 1 around here it's light lime and hasn't painted the front skirt yet but i've only seen it once
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

I was in Guelph yesterday chilling with a friends ... who has a killer forest green mx-6 ... anyways yeah ... and who do I see ... the same sweet sweet MX-3 ... this time I jumped out of the car and ran up to the guy and started talking to him ... he said he has an Xtenon body kit or something like that ... i didn't ask him how to spell it ... DAMN ... :D anyone ever hear of them??? I don't know if this'll get moved to the appearance forum ... But yeah ... he's dropping in the mx-6 engine in in a few weeks he said ... HAHA ... come to think of it, I bet the dood was pretty freaked out seeing 2 guys run up to his car and knock on his windows ... oops [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

heres a pic of the car<BR> Image
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

I know of that guy with the front body kit not painted yet. I still him hanging around London Ont all the time. Does anyone know where he got that front scoop for his hood? Been looking for it everywhere!
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gotrice:<BR><STRONG>I know of that guy with the front body kit not painted yet. I still him hanging around London Ont all the time. Does anyone know where he got that front scoop for his hood? Been looking for it everywhere!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i have no clue i just seen it go by quickly once
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
codene

Post by codene »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheWinterHillGang:<BR><STRONG>... he said he has an Xtenon body kit or something like that ... i didn't ask him how to spell it ... DAMN ... :D anyone ever hear of them??? </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>he was prob talkin about xenon (pronounced zenon) theyre pretty big. my friend got one on his civic. but i believe thats the fx designs body kit. looks just like mine. only not cracked in the front
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”