KF-ZE heads for sale and other parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX3ze@7psi

KF-ZE heads for sale and other parts

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

I'm selling my heads off of my KF cause I have no use of it any more. I was going to try using it on a 2.5 DE block but now I'm going back to turbo so I don't need it any more. The heads are still very clean. I have the valve cover for them but not the camshafts anymore. I sold them on ebay. I just want $140 plus shipping for them. I just need some money right now to pay some bills. I also have a few other KL, K8, and KF things in my garage. I need to get rid of the ZE alternator so I'll let it go for $50 plus shipping or willing to trade for ZE fuel rail with injectors. Let me know if you want anything. Thanks!
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
lakersfan1

Re: KF-ZE heads for sale and other parts

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by MX3ze@7psi:
ZE fuel rail with injectors.
Just so you know, KLZE rail and injectors are exactly the same as KLDE rail and injectors.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

rails are the same, injectors are different.
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

never mind about the fuel rail I found one.
Does anyone want any of this stuff?
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”