Worth it?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
DuX

Worth it?

Post by DuX »

do you think this MX-3 is worth the money being requested??? <BR> <A HREF="http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdet ... &model=MX3" TARGET=_blank>http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdet ... del=MX3</A> &min_price=&distance=50&advcd_on=n&advanced=n&color=&car_year=1994&ac_afflt=none<P>Being only 5 miles away i'm going to check it out. And see if i can get any of my bartaring skills to work. Depending on some feedback. But ne way go check it out N' reply.
Maddbuck

Re: Worth it?

Post by Maddbuck »

It seems nice, go check it out. It sounds fully loaded so it may be worth that price but keep in mind you can also get a fully loaded V6 version for around that price as well. <BR> :roll:
DuX

Post by DuX »

plus that car is automatic. And i'm really looking for a manual. But its not that often that i can find a car that close to where i live. And also i've had my license for 3 months and don't have a car to call my own yet. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] I dunno. I really want the V6 tho
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

do yourself a big favour, if you really want it get the V6 version. I had both RS auto and GS stick and although I enjoyed both versions I love the V6 stick much more than the 4cyl auto. The V6 sounds so much nicer and has more power. Take your time in selecting the right one. I drove from NJ all the way out to pittsburgh to get mine. What year car are you looking for?<BR>the 94/95 had the new dash style with airbags.<BR>if you want a V6 then the options are 92, 93 and 94 years. <BR>here is a breakdown of the different versions(USA):<BR>1.6L RS 4Cyl in auto and stick<BR>92-93 1.6l SOHC @88HP - no airbags<BR>94-95 1.6l DOHC @105HP - new dash style + airbags, ABS braking Optional extra<BR>1.8l GS V6 in auto and stick<BR>92-93 V6 - no airbags, abs Optional<BR>93 V6 Special Edition - Raspberry colour, leather seats, 15" rims + fully loaded - ABS optional.<BR>94 V6 - airbags + ABS standard (I think)<P>Hopefully you get an idea of all the versions before you make up your mind. If you have more questions, just ask.<BR> :roll:
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

Oh yeah, don't get auto get stick much more fun to drive.<P>Where in NJ are you? MX-3's are like gold dust in this state. I hardly ever see any on the roads.<P>Check out the sales/trade forum, someone was selling a Special Edition in VA<P>LAters<BR> :D
DuX

Post by DuX »

i live in the middle of no where.<P>By Chester New Jersey.<P>Yea i haven't seen them either. But i went up to rhode island over the weekend and saw like 3 or 4. But thanks for the advice. If u know of ne other place to loook for a 3. Tell me.
bebe

Post by bebe »

To DuX -find a larger city with a port and you should find MX-3s
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I live in NYC and I see a fair share of MX-3s. Its just hard to find a V6 manual in good condition, thats why I had to settle for an RS.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”