for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jaknichols85

for sale

Post by jaknichols85 »

Ok since i got a crap engine from totaljdm.com i am forced to sell my car. They wont give me my money back. So i am selling the shell of my 1992 MX-3 GS. It has no engine in it. but new parts. Like new ball joints, turned roters, and new break pads. The interior is in pretty good shap. Driver side floor mat is ripped on the bottom left. Other than that i cant think of anything else. But there are a few parts that arent on the car right now. Such as the back seat and the hatch cover. Which i have, its just in a different state so i would have to ship it. I am also selling a KLZE ecu wich i got from lazzyie. Also selling a performance clutch from RRracing, that i havent used. I instaled it, but never got to drive on it. I also have the intake manifold gaskets for the klze that i havent used. If you have any questions Email me at jaknichols85@hotmail.com and my AIM name is nowarning1962. thank you
jaknichols85

Re: for sale

Post by jaknichols85 »

oh i forgot to say that I also put a new axle on the passenger side, and new cv boots. I am going to sell the ECU for 230 shipped. And im not sure how much for the Clutch Master clutch. thanks
jaknichols85

Post by jaknichols85 »

another thing i forgot was it has a new battery. But im going to sell the ECU (which is the same thing that lazzyie is selling becasue i got it from him) for 230 shipped. Thats $30 less than he is selling it because i dont have the rep he does and i need to get rid of it quick to get cash for a new car. And I will sell the Clutch Master clutch for 200 shipped because it wont come in the original box. It has never been used. I would also like to say that the car only has about 90,000 miles on it, and it would come with the tranny. Or i could sell the tranny seperate if someone needs it. thanks
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

You got the motor mount that goes under the battery tray for sale? And how about drivers side axle w/ABS? Please let me know how much if you got these parts, I need them badly.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

very interested in clutch email me the details and we can talk further
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
jaknichols85

Post by jaknichols85 »

i sent both of you an email..... every thing is still for sale. thanks
jaknichols85

Post by jaknichols85 »

still for sale
jaknichols85

Post by jaknichols85 »

everything is still for sale