Complete Mint 1995 Interior...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
RogueWolf

Complete Mint 1995 Interior...

Post by RogueWolf »

So I was about 10 minutes outside of Boston over the weekend. (Boston Ontario. :lol: )
And came across a 1995 MX3 GS that has been parked in a barn for the last 7 years.

The engine was seized solid... and the cables to release the hood were too.
It has 3 of the original 4, gunmetal grey 5-spoke rims, and had rust just about everywhere rust could eat away.
(It does have a sunroof which was no where near as bad as mine...)

So I open the door and WOW.
The interior is complete, and MINT.
It's as if no one has ever sat in the car. The seats are still plush and show no signs of wear. (They have adjustable head rests too.) The rear seats have never been sat on... the fabric was softer than bunnies.
It had the hatch cover (both of mine have been destroyed) and had all the carpet without tears or stains.

Oh and it was the nice black/graphite colour as opposed to the grey/blue colour.

I was told that the owner's a <difficult person to deal with> but that he might want it off the property.
So here comes the question:

What would be a decent going rate to offer for the interior?
wertys

Re: Complete Mint 1995 Interior...

Post by wertys »

300 would be a faire price since the car is totaled anyways
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Complete Mint 1995 Interior...

Post by RobMinhas »

Try to pop the hood to see if theres anythigng else in it worth while. IF you're having issues popping the hood from the inside just reach from underneath the front bumper or within the vertical caps if you're hands are small enough. In the center is the hood release mechanism so just a little to the right of that the cable routes, just grab ahold of it and pull hard, it should pop.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.

Return to “Appearance”