[WTB] Complete A/C system 92 GS

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
zerialz
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] Complete A/C system 92 GS

Post by zerialz »

As the title says I need the complete A/C system for a 92 GS. The PO deleted mine because racecar. Well I don't plan on tracking the car and live in vegas. I'd rather spend money on parts instead of money on Icees and Slurpies every summer drive. Let me know what you have and price shipped to 89146.
kulluminati777

Re: [WTB] Complete A/C system 92 GS

Post by kulluminati777 »

I have a brand new R134 compressor and brackets/bolts, the A/C wiring harness new and relays and stuff. Pretty much everything but the actual ac lines, condensor, accumulator/dryer, and the evaporator...Maybe you can go to the pick and pull and source the rest. Its a start. Just let me know if you get tired of waiting for a set. I know I did. I did a WTB a year or so ago due to this heat but nothing came up. I think the main thing is that its hard for people to take the lines out without ruining them while the engine is in. You would have to find someone already swapping out the motor or you could drop a MX3 motor and the PnP and get what you need......
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
zerialz

Post by zerialz »

Same risk of ruining the lines during install? and how much for what you have? i dont need harness i think it's just hoses, condenser, compressor gone..
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

For the age of the parts I'd consider new if I was you. Nothing worst than installing everything then it goes psssst once the R34 is added because of a evap or condensor leak.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

zerialz wrote:Same risk of ruining the lines during install? and how much for what you have? i dont need harness i think it's just hoses, condenser, compressor gone..

Ill send you everything i have for 100 dollars shipped to you (thats 50 for the parts 50 for shipping/me driving to the post office lol). I found new OEM evaporators and aftermarket condensors and accumulators on ebay maybe there still there. I just never bought it because i couldnt ever get anyone to send me the lines or couldnt ever find a GS in my area and now I been dealing with the cali heat do long its made me to lazy to finish this project lol I bought a brand new AC kit for the MX3 BUT it was for a RHD car so the only stuff I could use with an LHD american car I have. Ill get you a picture tonight after I get home from taking my son to a doctors check up :D
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

you will need to buy the accumulator/dryer new but those are cheap.
You will also need to replace the expansion valve on the evap coil will be cheap enough. You generally don't want to use the one on a used AC system.

So, buy a new expansion valve and accumulator/dryer,
you can get kuluminati's compressor/bracket/relays.

Now did he remove the evap coil and evap coil housing? if he did, I can sell you the housing/coil, interior duct from housing to heater, and all ac lines in the engine bay.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Pics a promised

overall pic

these are just bags of new bolts. the button and relays you need. The dryer i kept because i wasnt 100% sure it wouldnt work. I havent actually seen american spec ac lines.

Look at that brand new baby. I had the belt too but i cant seem to find it.

harness and manual although there is a COMPLETE how to on this forum. The manual could be for your personal records :lol:

SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

i will take that if you dont...
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

SuperK wrote:i will take that if you dont...
well in that case 200 shipped :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding 100 shipped no matter what :D just let me know zerialz if you want it or not.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”