Mooneggs 92 MX-3 Race Car IP - 2013 in Review

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Mooneggs 92 MX-3 Race Car IP - 2013 in Review

Post by Mooneggs »

I think the box is related to the seatbelt sensor that beeps if it's not plugged in, not sure what else it does, it's on all US MX-3's (at least 92-93 models)...

I decided not to file a claim since I kind of knew him. He said he would reimburse once I located a replacement, we'll see what happens. I'm not worried about it.
Lori Carlyle
antispam: No

Post by Lori Carlyle »

On the UK ones, that's the ABS system.

Oddly enough, it's on the same side of the shell, so on ours it's under the passenger side seat, the seatbelt sound is just two wires that hook up to the bottom of the drivers side seat to the inside loom and not a box.
Owner of the UK MX3 site.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I know that some part of you wants me to have the TSW's. Look deep, deep within your heart Mark.

It's in there...deep.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”