dubber's 92 rs

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
dubber084

Re: dubber's 92 rs

Post by dubber084 »

Horrible effects of rust lol

poor front lip, but i gave it a good new home :).. took me a good hour of trying to actually get this thing unscrewed until I just gave up and decided to drill it out. Figured I could just always figure out a way to fix it once I install it on my bumper and i did!

i have seen people use toothpaste on headlights so i decided to give it a try lol. not bad

my puppy was pretty bored all day in the garage lol
also decided to mess around with the hatch and put on a gs spoiler

i think it turned out alright for a non professional spray can paint job lol

purple monster - 94 Mx3
Work in progress - 92 mx3
MazdaMan1991
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by MazdaMan1991 »

its good to see my gs spoiler spiffed up and in a good home :)
My Mazdas
2008 Mazda 3 FS auto - Totaled
1994 Mazda 626 KL 5 spd - sold
2002 Mazda Millenia S - sold
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS 5 spd - bp swapped
My Worklog/Build Thread
My YouTube Page
Miguelitto

Post by Miguelitto »

nice work with the toothpaste
Never run faster than your angel can fly!........ My angel has NOS
My worklog || Brazil => http://www.mx3zone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dubber084

Post by dubber084 »

Spend the last almost 2 months in Japan, Fussa city about 2 hours west of Tokyo.. and sadly came back empty handed. I did find a MS wing though & bumper, but very overpriced. Then would of had to ship it from there back to the states, which would of been ok since I can ship from the military base I was at, but just a hassle. I would of been better off getting that Red overpriced MS wing thats been on ebay for ages lol

The trip wasn't a total waste though, last time i was in japan, i was 5 and afraid (older brother made Godzilla very believable haha)
Also got a chance to drive a wrx turbo, crazy fun and pretty neat driving a RHD car on the left side!

What I will be working on this winter:
Just bought a Wraparound from gerald_23 on here so waiting on that to come in.
Got some reverse glow gauges
Will be working on the interior, still has no carpet at all, and the seats are ugly and shot
Need to get some weatherstrips and door sills, passenger side leaks when raining, not that bad, but when i took it to a car wash, it was like Niagra Falls! lol
Car still has no heat, it seems to turn on, but nothing blows out the vents, so will def look into that

Since I live in Denver the winter is approaching quickly! And the car will spend its time in the garage.

It has definitely came a LONG way since I first got it. Slow but good progress and I am very proud of it so far :) Thanks for all the support guys!

-Erin

purple monster - 94 Mx3
Work in progress - 92 mx3

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”