Rob's '95 RS -> BP is in!

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Rob's '95 RS -> BP is in!

Post by RobMinhas »

I've had four now.

The black one in the back has the fucked engine, blue on the left has an auto tranny that won't go reverse and the blue one on the right has a BP swap I haven't had a chance to complete and fire up.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

oh wow. I hope i can getat least one more MX soon. It will be a red 4CYL though. Looking for a new platform to learn. They seem alot more reliable and handle boost alot better and safer than the K-series engines
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Yeah my b6 didn't give a s--- what I did to it and my bp is top notch.

I haven't even put 1000km on this k8 before it got fucked.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

So things have randomly started looking up here, I'm calling some buddies over tomorrow night to get teh K8 into the other car and the parts for my speedo sensor are on their way to Calgary via Kramer Mazda.

Here are teh part numbers if any one needs themL(Thanks Tav).

Thanks to Aaron I now have a proper Valve cover, some gauges I needed and a turbo that doesn' need a rebuild, along with a manifold and wastegate and downpipe.
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

And I thank you for what I have planned. :twisted:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

\haha, it came together nicely fr the both of us!

Here is a picture of the turbo if anyone is interested. It's a t3 super 60.

Here is the pricing from the mazda stealership for the speed sensor if anyone is interested:

9979-60-616 .73
B092-60-076A 1.88
9958-60-8166 5.19
G471-17-442B 25.12
1011-17-443 3.89
G501-17-441A 29.48

Plus taxes and a convenience fee...
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:love: :love: :love:
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Old one was actually prettier and it's gonna be up for sale once I figure out how much it's worth.

Garret GT2871r/VJ11 hybrid with a Corksport Downpipe. Being that it's ball bearing and water cooled it's superior to the super 60 but the super 60 will do what I need just as well. That down pipe went for a bit under what I paid for that turbo + mani +wg shipped to Canada when it was new so i'm not really that upset to part with it.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Power windows installed and power locks also installed.

Hatch is now matching, even if it's not that good of a hatch.

Pulled the rear subframe from the GS parts car too. Easy as pie to pull

kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love the vegeta decal
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

So this will be the last update for this thread, will be moving my WL to ClubProtege.com
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Clubprotege does have a lot of support for BP-Turbos and I also want to start a worklog there, but the mx-3 portion of that forum doesn't seem to have the life of this one. I say do both. :2thumbsup:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

AaronTietje wrote:Clubprotege does have a lot of support for BP-Turbos and I also want to start a worklog there, but the mx-3 portion of that forum doesn't seem to have the life of this one. I say do both. :2thumbsup:
Just put the WL in the BG section they are cool with it even though we are an EC, we are like fraternal twins.
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

yep, throw it in the BG worklogs section. its basically a BG haha
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

I threw it up in the BG section haha

For future use:

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showth ... -GTR-build

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”