[WTB] Bp/b6 connecting rod(s)

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] Bp/b6 connecting rod(s)

Post by RobMinhas »

Looking to buy some bp or b6 connecting rods. I'd like two of them and so long as they aren't too too bent they should be good.

Can be worn, lightly cracked or scored. They aren't going in an engine, they're for a different project.

Gonna have to be shipped up to Alberta, Canada.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
jaydog is back
antispam: No

Re: [WTB] Bp/b6 connecting rod(s)

Post by jaydog is back »

Would you like to upgrade to Carrillo H beams? I have a set of 4 for sale. For a BP engine. Let me know if you are interested or not.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Nah dude I'm just looking for some junk rods, like I said in the OP these aren't going into an engine they're just for a project of mine.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I have some from your old b6 sitting in my garage
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:I have some from your old b6 sitting in my garage
Ohh even better, one from my old trusty B6 would be great.

If you're not gonna use them I'll buy them from you, I just need the connecting rods. I need to get that black car running then I'll get ahold of you and grab them since i'll have wheels then. How was that engine inside? Really curious.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

the engine was fine. There was typical carbon build up on the pistons, but looks great overall.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”