Mint MX-3 with BPT for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
PAJboy2785

Mint MX-3 with BPT for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by PAJboy2785 »

I am sad to say, as much as i want to keep it, i have to sell my MX. Im goin away to school and i just cant afford to keep it. This is a real steal for anyone interested. I will just let the list of mods explain all.

1992 MX-3, original owener with 75k miles on the car. 5spd manual and many new parts along with many performance goodies professionally installed (if i do it, it gets done right). Car maintained to perfection, oil changed every 2500 miles, and all maintenence done ahead of schedule.

~Mazda BPT motor with under 30k miles (180hp stock)
~Brand new front axels
~Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch (street/strip application)
~Some turbo goodies to go along with it: 20psi Boost/Vaccum Gauge and Air Fuel Ratio Gauge. Both Autometer 2 1/16in. 1st gen Eclipse Blow off valve and 2nd gen Eclipse Fuel pump. I also have an apex-i S-AFC to keep it tuned to perfection.

~Suspension Technique 1.3in lowering springs
~KYB Gr-2 struts
~16X7 X wheel 5 spokes with Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tires, 205/45 16
Very comfortable ride and very high level of grip and handling

~SRD Bronzoil Shifter bushings and Urathane Extension Rod bushing makin a very firm and positive shift. (makes the car a pure pleasure to shift and drive)

~Front Crossmember and rear tiebar from the GS V-6 MX-3 as well as a V6 bigger brake booster.

~PPG Viper Red paint ($4000 paintjob)

Other things that i will throw in are the stock 14in wheels with brand new Uniroyal Tigerpaw tires. excellent all season performance.

All mods have less then 2k miles on them, and all parts including the car itself are in mint condition. Flawless interior and all original with upgraded headunit and speakers. I also have many miscilanious parts laying around that i will throw in so you can have spares.

I am lookin for $5999 for the car with everything installed. I have payed close to 8000 just for all the modifacations alone. Anyone considering please email me at Jbrodman@ycp.edu, or post replys. I have pictures if you want to see. DONT LET THIS DEAL SLIP BY.
Vanished

Re: Mint MX-3 with BPT for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Vanished »

WOW nice price...i would acculy consider buying this, BUT i don't have my lisence yet, just my learners. Next year i would buy it, but i don't think i could reserve it?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

hey,the engine you sold me is nice,do you have the tranny for sale?i still need one,ive seen this car and it is a clean one,

<small>[ July 22, 2004, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: jimishadow ]</small>
Eric Moore

Post by Eric Moore »

Send me a few pics? I might ditch one of my projects....but who knows
Project Holy Crap!!!
L10 ATX Trannny In!

Project Turbo!!!
Finally Found A 5 Speed MX-3 in decent shape! B6T On The way now!

"Is it a mini-Skyline or an uderstated Supra hunter..."
RB25DET getting dropped into the 240SX as you read! Pics and Dyno graph coming soon!!
PAJboy2785

Post by PAJboy2785 »

Car is still for sale. I have a BP trans on it with 28k original miles. Cant beat that with a stick
PAJboy2785

Post by PAJboy2785 »

ANYONE INTERESTED IN MY CAR, LET ME KNOW

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”