Just A Little Over 3 Years Ago,,,,

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Just A Little Over 3 Years Ago,,,,

Post by kulluminati777 »

yeah, i personally hate the fb page. I go there because i love to see others taste and mods. No one ever post them here. I still love this site no matter what. Very helpful and alot of great people i never met lol
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
mx3_ryder
antispam: No

Post by mx3_ryder »

I feel like a loner in my area. I would love to meet with some fellow mx3 folks, but it seems as though there's not many if any in my area. :shrug: I've had an obsession for the mx3 for quite sometime, even before I even owned one. A buddy of mine owned two in high school which neither exist anymore, but thats when I knew I would someday own one let alone have a ZE powered one. I may even pickup another one sometime... Been looking at getting one for a winter beater/gas saver since i don't run mine in the winter and would like to keep it rust free as it is currently. Everytime I see one forsale I think I need to buy it. I would like to buy them all... :lol: This forum has now become an obsession and love browsing through the worklog threads to get ideads of where I want to go with my ride. these cars are now becoming classics, so keep it alive everyone!! :)
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

kulluminati777 wrote:yeah, i personally hate the fb page. I go there because i love to see others taste and mods. No one ever post them here. I still love this site no matter what. Very helpful and alot of great people i never met lol
Same here!!! Ooo wait I don't have a FB page ;)

I like it here cuz I can search, also a lot of info just sitting around here... I read up on a lot before I go to bed :)
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Well I fill my car with 92 for 40.00 ! ...

Being around since 01' and a member here and MX-west since 02', a lot has changed. This used to be one of the most active forums i visited, but really started to die down around 05' when new cars started to come out and folks were getting into MS3's and RX8's. I know the pictures of some of the MX-west meets still exist around somewhere. One meet I can remember we had close to 30 mx3's and CorkSport drove all the way up to Kelowna as a sponsor and gave away free goodies. aww those were the days...

I still see many MXers that are not on the forum. Really nice cars actually. I don't think we are dead, we are just more of a gentleman's enthusiast group ;) almost like bible club to older middle aged moms... lol

I know in the PNW we are keeping it strong! We had more turn out for our meet last year than the meet we put on in like 05'. Something like 13 MX's and some BG's

I know for me it is more about the relationships that I have formed throughout the years, people I still talk to regularly.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Well there's still Meeting of the Mazda's in Ontario and I believe OC Choppers is still doing the Mazda meet in Orange county,,opps looks like we missed that one. http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f ... -a-134979/
I still haven't got my MX3 oon the road yet because the new E Test regs say I need to have a repair bill showing my ZE was installed on or before 1999 or no Hot Rod Status test. Fu*king Liberal Government. I notice posts don't get answered here as quickly as they use to but if it's any consolation I post on the Subaru site and get no help for days, some times not at all so I guess we're no worse off. We did have some one representing us at the Picton Ontario Arm Drop drags last weekend. He had 2 MX3's there one had a wild red and white combat kind of paint job and he ran it all day long. Guess that means we're still out there. :shrug:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

We had such a great group in 2006...a fun year :mrgreen: . It is sad to see the MX dying..well out here. :crying: I go to Calgary alot and out of that I have seen 1 MX. How I do miss the community. If I ever found an MX in great shape..with no upgrades I would buy. But none exists out here. No one in Canmore or Banff. At least some of the old gang still shows up on this site.

Still the best looking MX to me....Schrauwen's ... now Daninski's.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

mymx.3 wrote:We had such a great group in 2006...a fun year :mrgreen: . It is sad to see the MX dying..well out here. :crying: I go to Calgary alot and out of that I have seen 1 MX. How I do miss the community. If I ever found an MX in great shape..with no upgrades I would buy. But none exists out here. No one in Canmore or Banff. At least some of the old gang still shows up on this site.

DEB
You're not in Calgary enough then, I see at least one every day.

And there are always clean MX-3s for sal ein Alberta, even this one here

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle ... Z488314035
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

RobMinhas wrote:You're not in Calgary enough then, I see at least one every day.

And there are always clean MX-3s for sal ein Alberta, even this one here

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle ... Z488314035
Nice car.........I looked 3 yrs ago there was nothing...haven't looked since. Actually I am quite happy with the Tiburon.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Not a lot of mx-3s around here. I see some at local junk yards once in a while. It makes me sad as these cars are usually never appreciated and undervalued. I drive mine daily and enjoy it. Hopefully someday I;ll restore it and drive it on weekends only while driving something else.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “MX-3 Meets”