Vandalism and Self Control

Off-Topic Discussions
Daninski
Supporting Member

Vandalism and Self Control

Post by Daninski »

Well for the second time in so many months my MX6 has born the sh*t end of the vandalism stick. I know who did the initial damage and he told the police he'd pay. The second guy it's a little more serious. We had police intervention before and his agreement to stay away is all that kept him out of jail. For some unknown reason a year later he returns and throws a patio paving stone into my cars front window. I should clarify and say the only reason my car got hit in the first place is it's stored at the house in question and both guys thought it belonged to another person. First impulse of course is to go and get a little pay back but age has taught me as much as I'd like to go that route going to court costs and I've already been down that road before. So I'll let the police do their job and play the waiting game. Comments?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
racycle
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Vandalism and Self Control

Post by racycle »

That really blows , you think it is the same people? I would defiantly relocate my car , put it in my living room with a cargo door if I had to. If it's the same people I am sure they wouldn't get off easy by just paying for it. I would hope they pay /extra/ than just covering cost. Repairs,gas,destruction of property , vandalism, harassment, anything that would stick that would insure your car's safty.

racycle's Worklog!
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=76991
-RIP

Current Toy
http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=80470

Please don't tap on the hood. It disturbs the gerbils.
Surgeonasst222
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Wow... That all sucks bad man... Just let them do there job, they know what they are doing...
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I just want to know how you know it was them? How did you catch them?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:I just want to know how you know it was them? How did you catch them?
Loose lips sink ships. Sooner or later people talk, in this case people came forward and as they say 'did the right thing'. One person admitted to it and offered to pay for damages when confronted by police, the other person,,well they have yet to be confronted but their day is close at hand. This isn't a real big deal as no one got hurt but I do believe in accountability so I'll make sure the second person is not only held accountable for this but also for violating a previous order to stay away from the property. Jail time may be in their future.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

As long as they didn't hurt my car.. :)

Sorry to hear about this...

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"

Return to “Off-Topic”