Hello from Central America

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
DEMBOU
antispam: No

Hello from Central America

Post by DEMBOU »

Hello from Guatemala City, my name's Leonardo James and I am a proud owner of an MX-3 Base 1.6 SOCH 1993 and I would like to make friends and know more of the car and get some interior parts in my country is very difficult finds it.

Greetings ...

Mazda Rules

Here some pictures from my car.....

We have a group of friends who have and do MX-3 meetings and share information and pictures ..

There is a MX-3 KLZE swap in progress and an MX-3 BP swap miata and I B6D sleeper power
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Hello from Central America

Post by kulluminati777 »

Very nice MX3 and welcome!!! Tell more of your friends to get on the site as well!
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
DEMBOU
antispam: No

Post by DEMBOU »

kulluminati777 wrote:Very nice MX3 and welcome!!! Tell more of your friends to get on the site as well!
Thanks for the welcome, my friends belong Team Mazda in Guatemala Guatemala, where there Protege 94-03 Mazda 3 Sport GT and Hb, RX7, RX8 and more.

The KLZE currently in process still missing some things and try on the autocross
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Welcome to the forum!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Introduction Forum”