CARBON FIBRE PRODUCTS

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: CARBON FIBRE PRODUCTS

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

kulluminati777 wrote:oh man greatest let down ever lol.....i thought EZ got off the end of an era horse and went back in bizz.....worst let down in mx3.com history lol
Oscar, EZ_4_FUN, got out of the business for a few reasons, but the big blow was his CF/Fiberglass product manufacturer went out of business. The market had just slowed right down.
mymx.3 wrote:You know..............I never did like the carbon fiber look.....................

I can understand lowering, nice wheels and a ze but carbon fiber..........................or painting the interior..............takes away from "the car"....let the mx-3 known as it is.....................................awesome! .. anything phoney makes it.........not right............LOL.........sorry....my opinion ONLY!

Just had to get that off my chest..you know......LOL
Lucky, cause if things would of kept going as I wanted them to, the Mx-3 would of had every replaceable body panel in CF; some painted, some partially painted, some not.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: CARBON FIBRE PRODUCTS

Post by kulluminati777 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
kulluminati777 wrote:oh man greatest let down ever lol.....i thought EZ got off the end of an era horse and went back in bizz.....worst let down in mx3.com history lol
Oscar, EZ_4_FUN, got out of the business for a few reasons, but the big blow was his CF/Fiberglass product manufacturer went out of business. The market had just slowed right down.
mymx.3 wrote:You know..............I never did like the carbon fiber look.....................

I can understand lowering, nice wheels and a ze but carbon fiber..........................or painting the interior..............takes away from "the car"....let the mx-3 known as it is.....................................awesome! .. anything phoney makes it.........not right............LOL.........sorry....my opinion ONLY!

Just had to get that off my chest..you know......LOL
Lucky, cause if things would of kept going as I wanted them to, the Mx-3 would of had every replaceable body panel in CF; some painted, some partially painted, some not.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I hate i got into the MX3 game so late
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “New Product Development”