MrMazda92's '92 GS - New daily

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: MrMazda92's '92 GS "Tracy" - Project ChalkBoard

Post by Josh »

haha, Really though every time I see a new post I am like oh whoop whoop what have you done, then im like oh no content. C mon Blake. get some pics up the car looks good dude.

This explains how I feel

MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Hahaha, alright point taken guys! :lol:

I'll upload some pictures of the parts pile I guess... Little things, but I need to deep clean the car and touch up some of the chalkboard paint, before I can actually start chalking her up.

Little spoiler, I'm pending purchase on Aaron's headers, and hoarding money for a light KLG4 build. Coilpacks, Wideband O2, VAF Delete, headers, proper 3" intake fed from my MS bumper left foglight hole... It's taking a while because of money, but it's happening this year. :welder:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Just a mini update, took a few pictures for you guys. :lol:
I'm sorry that there are no in-car pictures, most of these parts are waiting for other things to go into the car.

CorkSport MazdaSpeed bumper - Waiting for Mesh
Wraparound Spoiler, with the ever missing end-caps. ;)
ImageImage
SRD Reproduction Crossmember and Rear Tie-Bar - Waiting for Powdercoating
Fidanza Flywheel - Going in with the KL, will be cleaned and friction surface will be replaced.
Random MX-3 Goodies, we all have them ;)
weede_klze
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by weede_klze »

Great parts!
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

OMG pics! :shock:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Thank you weede, I've got a few "secret" items that will be unveiled later... I haven't given up on my KL build completely, even though the new addition to my family removed any and all possibility of a full titanium valvetrain, I'll still be shooting for 200 WHP. Falls a little short of my original goal, but priorities shifted a little when I found out I was going to be a father. :D

Sleeper6, don't get too used to it! :lol: I am a creature of habit, and I don't like showing half-completed work... I think Josh can relate, with his AWD project he waited until it was fairly complete before saying a thing on here! :wink:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Re: MrMazda92's '92 GS "Tracy" - The ChalkBoard Chick Magnet

Post by MrMazda92 »

Hah, another picture for you guys. I need to rename this worklog "MrMazda92, Hoarder of MX-3s"

The shiny black one in the front is waiting for a junkyard KLG4 swap, and is currently non-op until the swap. The other 2 are my Chalkboard Chickmagnet, and my always beloved ZE MX-3, which has been a complete pleasure to drive, now that she's on the road again. :D
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

im loving the parts! why are u powder coating the SRD stuff?
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

kulluminati777 wrote:im loving the parts! why are u powder coating the SRD stuff?
looks better/matches car and to prolong oxidizing?
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Thanks Kulluminati ;D

It'll be low-gloss black, like the rest of the suspenion(painting/powdercoating it as I service it), and it is to prolong corrosion as Evo mentioned.
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

MrMazda92 wrote:The shiny black one in the front is waiting for a junkyard KLG4 swap, and is currently
Are you going to run the OBD2 KLG4 ecu as well?? Or swap things over from your DE to make it run on all the DE computer stuff???

I am loving my complete KLG4 swap now that its done...
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

It would appear that you are severely lacking rear mudguards my sir.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

crazycanadian,
I've got standalone PnP MegaSquirt. ;) I'll be running G4 coilpacks(probably), and no VAF. Fidanza Flywheel, G4 crank, and even contemplating a UDP(if I can score a Millenia Alty and UDP on the cheap)

RobMinhas,
I have them, but decided against installing them for now. :wink: I may even remove my fronts, it'll depend...
Last edited by MrMazda92 on October 9th, 2012, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

MrMazda92 wrote:crazycanadian,
I've got standalone PnP MegaSquirt. ;) I'll be running G4 coilpacks(probably), and no VAF. Fidanza Flywheel, G4 crank, and even contemplating a UDP(if I can score a Millenia Alty and UDP on the cheap)

RobMinhas,
I have them, but decided against installing them for now. :wink: I may even remove my friends, it'll depend...
I have a KLDE UDP forsale... I just haven't taken a pick of it and posted it yet... Or do you need one with a 36-1 trigger wheel??
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Evo_Spec wrote:
kulluminati777 wrote:im loving the parts! why are u powder coating the SRD stuff?
looks better/matches car and to prolong oxidizing?
MrMazda92 wrote:Thanks Kulluminati ;D

It'll be low-gloss black, like the rest of the suspenion(painting/powdercoating it as I service it), and it is to prolong corrosion as Evo mentioned.
Ah ok there must be harsh harsh salt in north america, maybe ill get mine powder coated. I have had mine on for three german winters with them both still shining. Just the ends on the rear tie bar i had to sandblast and powder coat :mrgreen:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”