OFFICIAL AUGUST EVENT......MEETING OF THE MAZDAS

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
mx3matt
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

OFFICIAL AUGUST EVENT......MEETING OF THE MAZDAS

Post by mx3matt »

The Toronto Mazda 3 Club (www.torontomazda3.ca) would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join us at the 10th Annual Meeting of Mazdas. The inaugural event was hosted 10 years ago by the Miataphiles and has been hosted by several local Mazda enthusiast clubs in subsequent years. This year Toronto Mazda 3 will be running the MOM2012 event!

And without further ado, here is the 2012 MOM Announcement:

August 19th @ Glen Haffy - Forest View/Lookout Point Picnic Sites (they are adjacent to eachother sharing the same parking lot)..

The MOM 2012 website (www.meetingofmazdas.ca) WILL BE UP SHORTLY! Details will be added as they become available, both to the official MOM 2012 website and to this thread. The website is will be available for everyone to register to indicate their intention to attend MOM 2012. For now we just wanted to get the word out about the date and location so that everyone can mark it in their calendars.

We would appreciate if one or more of the Officers / Admins on your board would take the lead for consolidating any questions which can be directed to us here @ TM3 via the forum (email will be up shortly), We will post up here with event updates!

You can count on lots of activities for this Family event, including Food, a Show n' Shine Competition with several categories (to be announced), Games, Prizes and Giveaways!

Food will be done like last year, and will be provided by Toronto Mazda 3, which will include BBQ and drinks - Burgers (Veggie and Meat), Hotdogs (Veggie and Meat), Condiments, Water and Pop.

This years event will have a $5 fee per car in addition to the park admission fee. This $5 entry fee will help cover the cost of running the event. With this entry fee all food and drinks will be provided for you and your family.

If any of your club sponsors would be interested in helping out the event with prizes, please let us know VIA TM3's Forum, email @ meetingofmazdas.ca will be up shortly

Hope to see you all out to enjoy MOM2012 brought to you by Toronto Mazda 3.

Nd4SpdSe

Re: OFFICIAL AUGUST EVENT......MEETING OF THE MAZDAS

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Bump for the event happening this weekend and props to Igor to being the only Mx-3 registered!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Bump for the event happening this weekend and props to Igor to being the only Mx-3 member left on the Earth!
Good Days Folks

Todays late breaking news is the announcement that we have indeed found the last remaining MX-3 enthusiast on the earth. Like the Dodo bird and the Passenger pigeon it was believed all MX3 enthusiasts had gone the way of those birds.

Announcer, Igor how does it feel to be the last known MX3 enthusiast?

Igor, Gee I didn't realize I was. One day I was working on my ZE trying to get it to run properly then you come along.

Announcer, Well it's easy to see how much of your life could of passed you by trying to fix that rich running engine thing. Time after time people have tried but to no avail, anyway.

Igor, Ya I remember when there were a lot of MX3 owners,,well maybe just 8 or 10 and we'd meet all the time,,,or maybe we just talked about meeting, anyway.

Announcer, HA HA ya I know how it is. So what's your plan now, your already answering your own posts on MX3.com, why not just by another car?

Igor, Gee I never thought of doing that, buy another car. Sheet what an idea!. Hey thanks for the suggestion and I'll get right on that just as soon as I fix this nasty rich running engine problem.

:D :D :D :D :wink:---------------- :lol:
Last edited by Daninski on August 19th, 2012, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Bump cuz I think my sheet is funny. :D
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Lol you guys are killing me.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
mx3matt

Post by mx3matt »

i got screwed into working :(
_-Night-Shade-_

Eh, wasn't impressed.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Just got my car back on the road. So I missed another EPIC meet is that right? Can some one post pictures or some thing. Thanks
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

That's too bad....the MX community is so small now...when I had the Mazda 3..I went over to the others...they surely were not friendly...too bad to here this.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:Eh, wasn't impressed.
Ya, rx8 guys weren't impressed either
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3matt

Post by mx3matt »

you complained about last years too. have you ever actually organized a car show?
shits not easy.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

He's never organized one as fr as I know but what does that have to do with his comment? I would of thought people would be friendly and happy to see other Mazda enthusiasts turn out. I have to say though, Igor does have a way of bring out the worst in people. :roll: .. :P
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

_-Night-Shade-_

mx3matt wrote:
you complained about last years too. have you ever actually organized a car show?
shits not easy.
I wasn't at last year's MOM. Don't be a retard.
Daninski wrote:He's never organized one as fr as I know but what does that have to do with his comment? I would of thought people would be friendly and happy to see other Mazda enthusiasts turn out. I have to say though, Igor does have a way of bring out the worst in people. :roll: .. :P
You're not funny, Dan. You're old :P
Last edited by _-Night-Shade-_ on August 21st, 2012, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_-Night-Shade-_

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
Ya, rx8 guys weren't impressed either
For sure. It was a big turnout, and the location was better this year, and lots of nice cars, but man did they ever f*ck up with the categories. No MX-3 class, but fine, I was the only one. One MX-6, same thing. A bunch of Miatas showed, but they didn't get a class. A shitload of RX-8s and RX-7s this year, even including one FB, and yet they chose to include everything together into a "best rotary" class, meanwhile the Mazda 3s got TWO classes - "best Mazda 3" and best "Mazdaspeed 3", it's the same freaking car just a higher end model. That's like saying "best MX-3 RS" and "best MX-3 GS". On top of that, there was a trophy for "best Other" but the geniuses didn't include it on the voting sheets... so the organizers just picked one on the spot, of course it was the done up show style lowrider B2200 pickup truck that wins every year. But meh, I don't really care, I won a Mazdaspeed 3 DISI turbo inlet pipe by James Barone Racing (JBR) MSRP $165 from the free raffle so that's not bad. I took photos as always so I'll post them up later. Oh, and there was a 323 from Quebec with a 5 lug swap on RX-8 18" rims... It just sucks to see them phasing out the older Mazdas like this. For those who registered on the MOM website, the year dropdown for your car only went down to 1998... FAIL
mx3matt

Post by mx3matt »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:
mx3matt wrote:
shits not easy.
I wasn't at last year's MOM. Don't be a retard.
ok whatever year you went that stupid green one got more hype then yours.......

Return to “MX-3 Meets”