hi new member from sydney australia

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
turboy323
antispam: No

hi new member from sydney australia

Post by turboy323 »

here is my ride eunos 30x 1.8 k8 auto hope you like it im very happy
turboy323

Re: hi new member from sydney australia

Post by turboy323 »

Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

so many clean white mx-3's overseas XD

what happened to your front lip?
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by RobMinhas »

Hot damn thats a clean car!
Welcome to the forum!

Any plans for the car as far as visual and technical mods go?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
turboy323

Post by turboy323 »

hi thanks for the comments it has a k8 auto which seams quite slow to me which my other car has a 200kw at flywheel b6t motor its a 323 bf ss or spmetimes called a gt in the states i wonder if i should put the b6t in the 30x cause its a great motor or stick with the k8 i dont know what happen to the lip the owner before me took it off cheers
turboy323

Post by turboy323 »

my 323 with the b6t motor should i put the motor in the 30x
turboy323

Post by turboy323 »

RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

From my understand a BP to a GS(v6 model) is quite difficult, so I'd assume a b6t to GS would also be difficult. DOn't quote me on that though. Have you considered importing a KL-ZE from Japan? It can be done for somewhat cheap if you get it shipped over via boat, or get an entire donor car shipped over for more.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
turboy323

Post by turboy323 »

ok no probe well i wll scrape that idea of a b6t ,would think to add on supercharger on the k8 engine but thinking 200,000 klms already would go boom what you reckon low psi of cause
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

put in the klze brother or klde dont even bother with force induction on a k8 and yeah you have a clean car VERY nice!
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

I'm not sure how easy it would be in Australia but getting a KLZE for a decent price should not be too difficult and would be much cheaper and easier then forced induction on a K8. With a KLZE you're literally bolting in another 70 Horsepower for probably less then half of the cost of turboing your K8. I'm actually not sure if anyone has added a turbo or supercharger to a K8 on the forum but if there is someone you should ask their opinion.
turboy323

Post by turboy323 »

thanks guys yeah i wont force feed her or try to fit a b6t i so i will be looking for a nice 2.5 soon cheers and thanks for the comments
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

what a beautiful car :love:
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
turboy323

Post by turboy323 »

thanks for comment superK
ethand

Post by ethand »

Hey bro, not sure if you've already found it or not, but there is an Aussie forum for these as well...
Check out www.teameunos.com if you're keen. One user _K_I_R_K_S_ (or Declan) is in Vic & might be able to sort you out with sourcing a ZE engine at a good price. Otherwise, Rupewrecht, who is also on the AstinaGT forum will be able to help you with importing stuff from Japan, as he does it all the time...

Nice clean ride (front lip aside), rims look sweet with the stark white, keep up the good work :)
(Also, I'm so jealous of you guys over in Sydney! There are always well-priced, clean, low-km 30x's over there, while Perth will only ever have one or two up for sale, often heaps more expensive & in worse condition! Dammit!)
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke

Return to “Introduction Forum”