SCAMMER WARNING- 2FAZED, HATCH SHADE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
rayrrod

SCAMMER WARNING- 2FAZED, HATCH SHADE

Post by rayrrod »

Warning, 2fazed has sold the hatch shade on Ebay . When he did not get what he wanted and after the auction ended, the told the winning bidder that he had already sold the hatch shade, BIG FAT LIE.
HOW CAN ANYONE DEAL WITH A LIAR?
Why did he not make it a reserve auction and all this lying would not have to be.

HERE IS MY PROOF: the email the winning bidder sent me.
ebay nick: doernerm
email addy: doernerm@hotmail.com

yes i won the auction but the seller reneged on the purchase. He claims to have sold the item and forgot to cancel the auction. well when buying on ebay this happens sometimes. I told the seller i would just forget about it.

michael

THIS IS WHAT 2FAZED WROTE ME:
2fazed
Supporting Member
>Member # 2956 posted May 24, 2004 04:05 AM I cancelled that. I will keep it before I sell it for that. If your interested, let me know.

-----------------------------------------
Here is the url for the auction, not it was not cancelled as 2fazed said/lied. also note that he told the winning bidder the item was sold and he forgot to cancel the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2476921847&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

note that it is not a reserved auction.
Fair is fair. lets us not lie to each other. if we can not be honest among ourselfs, who can we trust.
how can i deal with a liar? i was interested in the hatch shade, i emailed 2fazed but will not deal with a dishonest person. if he can not get what he wanted on the auction then he should have made it a reserved auction.
after the auction ended, he as a mx3 member and human being, should have honored his part of the deal, ie sell to the winning bidder and not lie.
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Re: SCAMMER WARNING- 2FAZED, HATCH SHADE

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Hey, thanks for solving a mystery. I wondered why it seemed like that same hatch shade was popping up on this site after having been apparently won on ebay. I just figured that the ebay buyer never made good on the purchase but you present a different point of view...

Maybe this is why 2fazed recently changed his ebay ID from "2fazed" to "ace95060". I just assumed the ID change was cuz... well... why would ANYBODY wanna buy ANYTHING from someone named 2fazed? I mean, isn't a name like 2fazed some kinda clue meaning "buyer beware?" But that's just me. :laugh:
jimishadow

Re: SCAMMER WARNING- 2FAZED, HATCH SHADE

Post by jimishadow »

the world is abundant with liers,i dont have time for bs artists ,but i run into many on the internet and i just blow them off and seek out the good guys.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”