[FS] Some sweet aftermarket parts and OEM parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
im2bad4ya

[FS] Some sweet aftermarket parts and OEM parts

Post by im2bad4ya »

UPDATE: Time to sell! I don't want to sit on these parts and as time goes on, I don't think there's a chance of selling the car whole. So it's come to this. All prices listed do not include S&H. That'll be determined whether it goes to Canada or I package items together. I might have more things down the road, but this is for sale as of now.

NRG Steering Wheel, NRG Spacer, NRG horn button + MAZDASPEED horn button, Sparco wheel hub - SOLD to Evo_Spec

SRD Repro Lower Tie Bar w/neon powder coating and clear coat - $120

EDM Side Skirts + mounting pieces (do the skirts look familiar???....take a look at wytbishop's thread on how to paint a eurethane bumper :wink:) - $150

BP Powder Coated Valve Cover + billet oil cap- $100

NEW IN THE BOX Bosch Fuel pump + Fuel Strainer - $60

5-Ball Shift Ball (has a tiny nick, the color is faded on the top portion but you don't notice at all once it's mounted) - $15

EBay Cold Air Intake - $20

Miata Clear Side Markers, 1 pair, will fit our bumpers, will fit flush with modification - SOLD to 92StockMx3

Ebay Short Shifter w/bronzoil bushings - SOLD to Evo_Spec

B6 front pipe - $15

G-Series Flywheel Flexplate - $15

BP VICS + FPR Solenoids - $25 for the pair or $15 for one

BP Distributor w/CHAMPION wires and NGK R Sparkplugs - $60

Electronic Speedometer Gear - $10

Interior door latches - $10 for the pair

NEW IN THE BAG Corksport Clutch line - SOLD to memphis9787

BONUS
OEM Exhaust Hangers from my MAZDASPEED Protege - $10

ORIGINAL POST:
So as you all know, my car complete as is is up for sale. I'm coming to the crushing realization though that all potential buyers live nowhere within buying distance. I was close to selling the car locally to a kid who just needed a car to drive (and in a mixed blessing the sale fell through). I know for a fact, 100% that had the kid bought the car, he would have drivin it into the ground. He had no knowledge of the car and just wanted something apart from a Honda. I don't wanna judge, but he didn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer and I highly doubt he could have found his way on to the forums and take car of the car like I did. It shouldn't matter to me since it wouldn't be mine anymore, but I feel there are many other guys, namely those who are a part of the community on the forums, who would want a lot of the things that I have already done to the car. As of now, I still would want to sell my car with everything complete. But just in case I do sell it locally, I took off two of the money pieces (steering wheel and rear lower tie bar). If I do sell the car through these forums, you'll still get everything as mentioned. But if I sell locally to someone who doesn't know about or care about those parts, I'd want to see who would be interested. If I get no leads or interest, I might just sell these parts even before I sell the car.

So I wanted to know if there was interest in:
-Complete aftermarket steering wheel (wheel, spacer, hub, MAZDASPEED horn button)
-Rear lower tie bar
-EDM Side Skirts w/mounting pieces
-NEW UNUSED fuel pump and fuel pump strainer
-5-ball shift ball
-Ebay CAI
-Clear Side markers (actually made for Miata, they fit and stick out just the tiniest of bit)
-Clear Corners
-Ebay Short Shifter w/bronzoil bushings

Check out my work log and ad for pics.

Only what I've listed is up for consideration for now, and this will not happen any time soon. I want to give it at least a few more weeks before I make that decision. If my car was a salvage car, I would have parted it the day I got my MSP, but we all know how hard it is to get a nice MX3 with a clean title (I don't know if it makes a difference, but the title mentions that the miles listed on it are not accurate, but title IS CLEAN, doesn't affect insurance, inspection, etc).

I wish I was in Oregon or Canada, my car would sell like hot cakes! :crying:

Damn all these Honduh and Integra kids! Can't you tell a good bargin when you see one!? :help:

Absolute worst case scenario, assuming I do end up selling these parts, and my car still doesn't sell, I'll do a true parting, starting with suspension, exhaust, engine, and it's off to the junk yard. :crying: I'm not thinking that far ahead, I hope I really do get the car sold as is.

PS: No conspiracies to keep people from buying the car so you guys can get the goodies! :laugh:
Last edited by im2bad4ya on July 3rd, 2012, 9:51 pm, edited 11 times in total.

-1992 MX-3 RS w/BP Swap Tropical Emerald Metallic "Lucky" 2005-2012 *REST IN PIECES*
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78176

-2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #882 Blazing Yellow Mica "Lemon Drop" 2012-2015 SOLD!

-2003 MAZDASPEED Protege #1186 Spicy Orange "Debbie" 2014-2015 SOLD!

-1980 Toyota Corolla Green 2014-present

-2002 Lexus IS 300 Solar Yellow 2015-present
Evo_Spec

Re: [GI] Some sweet aftermarket parts and OEM parts

Post by Evo_Spec »

i'm interested in this stuff

depending on what the wheel is here, i don't see it in your worklog.
also what hub do you have? momo, ebay?
-Complete aftermarket steering wheel (wheel, spacer, hub, MAZDASPEED horn button)

this stuff i'm pretty sure about
-EDM Side Skirts w/mounting pieces
-Ebay Short Shifter w/bronzoil bushings
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by RobMinhas »

I want the steering wheel assembly if Evo_Spec doesn't want them!
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

Evo_Spec wrote:i'm interested in this stuff

I'll throw up a pic in my ad, and I actually need to correct it, it's not a Nardi, it's an NRG steering wheel, NRG spacer, Sparco hub, Mazdaspeed Horn button with REAL carbon fiber in the horn

-1992 MX-3 RS w/BP Swap Tropical Emerald Metallic "Lucky" 2005-2012 *REST IN PIECES*

-2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #882 Blazing Yellow Mica "Lemon Drop" 2012-2015 SOLD!

RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

im2bad4ya wrote:

I'll throw up a pic in my ad, and I actually need to correct it, it's not a Nardi, it's an NRG steering wheel, NRG spacer, Sparco hub, Mazdaspeed Horn button with REAL carbon fiber in the horn
I WANT I WANT I WANT
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

im2bad4ya wrote:

then i'm interested, been looking for some quality stuff, my ebay garbage just isn't cuttin it
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

I'd be interested in the rear lower tie bar if you decide to part. :D
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

Would anyone be interested in my suspension setup + strut bar if you were to do local pickup? Brake calipers, lines, rotors? Exhaust setup? (Again, if yes, you'll have at least til the end of the month to put together some money, I'll put up these things for good prices if I take that route and generate interest)

MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'm curious about everything suspension, I'm looking for a MazdaSpeed front strut bar, OR Matching Set of CorkSport bars(beefier set), and I'd like to hear what you have for exhaust please.

:D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

Suspension info can be found in my worklog, as well as pics of the cars stance. Muffler is Magnaflow 14853, Vibrant Resonator 1791, Stock Cat (I think its made by davico??)

im2bad4ya

Re: [FS] Some sweet aftermarket parts and OEM parts

Post by im2bad4ya »

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Interested in a shipped price on your CAI setup to farmington NY 14425. btw is that the aluminized stuff not the plastic tubing bs right?
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

aluminized! the collars are rubber and will fit any 4-cyl with MAF (BP YES, B6 92-93 YES). You'll see in the picture it's a little dirty, that's from when the anti-freeze sprayed in the engine compartment, that'll clean up really nicely. I'll pm you shortly.

im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

stevesei

Post by stevesei »

I'll take the clutch line. PM'd 7/3/12
Steve Seiter
Blue '92 GS, Milly square-port DE with stainless headers, Stoker100 chip, HEI/Blaster conversion,
2.25" exhaust, High flow cat, ZX-2 shocks, short shifter, urethane front bushings, 17x7s with 595 Evos

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”