SuperK's Sad Day :(

Off-Topic Discussions
SuperK
Supporting Member

SuperK's Sad Day :(

Post by SuperK »

Well, I talked about my struggles a while ago, but saturday was it. 4 years... flushhhhhhhhh.

I apparently forgot a simple concept:
You can't make anyone love or fall in love with you. They have to make that choice themselves, and they have to make that choice every day. The worst part is I made the choice to love and fall in love with that person... and it's REAALLLY hard to "undo" that.

She chose her job/friends/acquaintances/etc over me, told me I would have to be content with a mediocre relationship because that's all she was going to give me (who says that?)
... and I was expected to stay after knowing that.
I want something extraordinary, not something less than average.

She still didn't make a "choice." I had to choose that this was the end, ultimately...

and beyond the choice I've made, I still love the damned girl. It's horrible, really. Oh well. I'm doing a lot better though. Got great friends that are keeping me involved, which is awesome.

NOT looking forward to telling family though. I think I'm going to just skip that step... "Oh what do you mean you didn't know we split like 6 months ago? Well, that was a while ago. Let's talk about something else"
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: SuperK's Sad Day :(

Post by SuperK »

April 2010 - proposed
April 2011 - Lost my MX-3
April 2012 - Lost fiance

Damn, NOT looking forward to next year

And yes, rob, de, and stepchyld dude. SuperK is too sad to send out your packages timely. I'll try to get to it between sobs.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
DeadMaker
antispam: No

Post by DeadMaker »

You are not the first one and not the last one.
Time cures everything..
The bigest medicine..
Continue your life and for SURE it's more important from wasting it for a woman or any woman..
Black Mazda Mx3 Rs 1997 B6DE
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by RobMinhas »

My sincerest condolences SuperK, at the very least you should be happy that you had it happen now not after a marriage or house purchase. My heart goes out to you, this kinda stuff sucks, don't even worry about rushing to get the packages out, with this and the hours our working its completely understandable.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

well rob... I proposed on the steps of my new house on closing day because I wanted to make it our home...

Just glad it was all in my name.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Life holds no guarantees and that includes love. It's a big crap shoot. First and foremost odds are at some point you're going to crap out. It isn't a possibility; its an inevitability.
I'll say from personal experience I never dreamed a heart could hurt as much as when my marriage dissolved. After that I was a lot more empathetic and conscious of other peoples heart aches. The experience made me a better person in that regard. You'll find that special person, probably when you least expect it,,,,,I did. :D An arrow to the knee pales in comparison to an arrow to the heart. :shrug:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I remember when you posted the news 6+ months ago. Sorry to hear it all turned out this way. I hope you do find someone who you not only want to be with, but who wants to fight to be with you.

On a more serious note though, with all the extra space on the bed, do you play to get more kittehs?
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Naw we didn't live together. Definitely no on the cats.

You know dan, yeah, the odds are crap's gonna happen. that's why we don't love on impulse or infatuation. Like, if a girl is a good cook, or find her attractive, or whatever quality you see in her, that's not why we love em. there will always be someone who's a better cook or more beautiful or buys you things. You chose to love someone because it's the choice you make.

and when crap happens you stick to that choice. It only goes to hogwash when someone doesn't make that choice. You know, we were doing good because I could keep a steady flow of "feel good" actions, stuff that you know, feeds infatuation and emotions. but once they died off, she didn't make a choice, and that's not good enough for me.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm sorry to read this, too. it seems like you're taking it reasonably well. I know you're not going to write out all the sobs, and such. there's a SuperL, or SuperB, or Super-someletter out there... I had to leave my Silvergirl. It sucks.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Too bad, you'll find a better one. Spend your time on fixing your mx3 now, she won't leave you. :lol:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

It's good to see you're taking it rationally and well. Stay positive, and remember that this too shall pass.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

One thing is for sure,,,,,MX-3.com is the only automotive forum where you'll find a post like this with people responding who genuinely care. Kris, there is hope,,,well maybe not for you but at least for MX-3.com. :P All my heart, Dan.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
PilotSmack89
antispam: No

Post by PilotSmack89 »

Sorry to hear that Super! Glad that you came to the MX-3 family for support though. Chin up bud, love readin your posts :)
-Blaze Red 92 MX-3 RS w/ Brembo rotors, Infinity Kappas 62.9i

"MA! THE MEATLOAF!!"
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

You know, if she was like, "I finally made my choice and it's you!" I'd be like OKAY! But you know, reality is that if someone wasn't willing to change in four years, what are the chances she'd change in just a few weeks? Then the other question is... well, what if it's just another phase?
Anyways, I'm meeting up with a friend to help her move all day tomorrow, then going to church with another friend, I'm hoping to go up the cherohala with someone in my miata before I sell it... In fact, I think I may not sell the miata after all. It IS a fun little car, and when you're meeting new people, when you drive up to take them out on a date, it DOES make a impression when you're not in a beater.
Being busy and being around people just help SOOO much though. I try to make it very clear though:
Don't want pity, a little sympathy is appreciated
Don't treat me different because of my situation. Be genuine through and through
Definitely not rebounding. Right now touching another woman just makes me feel ill. No jokes about touching other men! unless they're thuper th-trong thailorth (jokes guys, jokes)
Keep a level head, and if I lose it at times, do it in private.
Work work WORK! Picked up another 20 hours next week, so we're on for another 60 hour week. think that'll be uh... 6th week in a row?
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

dont worry man , dont let that bring u down it may be hard but cant dwell on that forever , look in the furture n what it brings u we cant change the past so we learn from that ull be ok if i can do it so can u . look at the bright side every thing will be half off now lol !!
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,

Return to “Off-Topic”