The Sighting/Spotted Thread

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Calg_93GS
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: The Sighting/Spotted Thread

Post by Calg_93GS »

RobMinhas wrote:In that case I saw you once when i went to pick up some goodies for mine. My winters are some black stock six spokes too. Hopefully picking up some five spokes tomorrow, found a great price for a set.
if its the set i just saw on kijiji, nice find, if i end up getting the rims im looking at ordering, i may have a good set of pilots for sale before summer hits ;)
Worklog
:: DIY CAI :: DIY Ground kit + Condenser :: Euro Mini Sides :: SE Leather Seats :: Kenwood Headunit w/ Custom IPod Mount ::
:: KYB GR2 w/ H&R Springs :: Drag DR-2 17x7 :: RS Raised Spoiler :: 2x12" Polk DB1222 subs w/ 800w Clarion amp ::
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

RobMinhas wrote:In that case I saw you once when i went to pick up some goodies for mine. My winters are some black stock six spokes too. Hopefully picking up some five spokes tomorrow, found a great price for a set.
the set for $60? i was contemplating those....
Calg_93GS

Post by Calg_93GS »

Evo_Spec wrote:
the set for $60? i was contemplating those....
if i wasnt looking at some drags i would deff jump on some 5 spokes, but im working out some prices for a set of drag dr-16's in red

http://www.dragwheels.com/product.asp?ID=145
Worklog
:: DIY CAI :: DIY Ground kit + Condenser :: Euro Mini Sides :: SE Leather Seats :: Kenwood Headunit w/ Custom IPod Mount ::
:: KYB GR2 w/ H&R Springs :: Drag DR-2 17x7 :: RS Raised Spoiler :: 2x12" Polk DB1222 subs w/ 800w Clarion amp ::
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i'm too cheap to buy actual rims XD
and it's hard to find rims as light/strong as the 5 spokes at a non limb selling price
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

I would love to complete my set of 5 spoke!! But it's hard to just find 2! But I have a couple months before I need to worry about rims! Have to get it on the road first!

I saw a black RS I think running around Coventry anyone know who that is?? And it's not you Rob haha
93 White RS- BPT Built not bought!!
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78988
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Tavman_1213 wrote:I would love to complete my set of 5 spoke!! But it's hard to just find 2! But I have a couple months before I need to worry about rims! Have to get it on the road first!

I saw a black RS I think running around Coventry anyone know who that is?? And it's not you Rob haha
The guy selling the rims is a complete goof, can't get him to reply after he agrees to sell them to me arghhhh

AND I saw an blue GS the other day, bone stock with stock five spokes. I was on Country Hills Blvd. There was an older(I'm 18 so thats everyone hahah) gentleman driving it and I felt extremely self conscious because I have a brake booster problem that causes my cars rpm to pulse so it might've seemed like I was revving lightly at the light :(.... this was about a week and a half ago too.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Calg_93GS

Post by Calg_93GS »

RobMinhas wrote: The guy selling the rims is a complete goof, can't get him to reply after he agrees to sell them to me arghhhh
thats kijiji for you, its hit or miss, tho, ive been selling stuff on there for years with very little problems
Worklog
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Calg_93GS wrote:
RobMinhas wrote: The guy selling the rims is a complete goof, can't get him to reply after he agrees to sell them to me arghhhh
thats kijiji for you, its hit or miss, tho, ive been selling stuff on there for years with very little problems
i've had very little problems as well, but they seem to always be about rims too.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Calg_93GS

Post by Calg_93GS »

saw another white mx3 yesterday, not sure if it was an RS or GS, but, all lights were blacked out (night shade it looked like) MS style spoiler but with an LED break light on it (i could be wrong but i was under the impression that the genuine MS spoilers don't have a light, correct me if im wrong) and the one unique thing, was it looked like whoever was driving this mx3 had some bad luck with the driver side mirror since it was from a red mx3
Worklog
mobius

Post by mobius »

I believe there was a supra style wing with a built in brake light... afaik the ms ones dont have them

Was walking down 16th avenue in Calgary right by SAIT / north hill mall around 5:00pm on Sunday and saw a mint looking beige mx3 (might have been silver... but im pretty sure it was beige)

It had an incredible sounding exhaust... very deep and not too loud :lol:
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

I saw a 94+ mx3 yesterday at Varsity plaza it was dark blue GS with chrome altezzas, 18" ku.....something for rims, chrome projectors and it had a reflective piece on the front bumper! Is that anyone's on here??
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Saw a black MX3 with a hatch shade the other day! Maad white smoke coming from the exhaust so hopefully it'll be up for sale and I can get a hatch shade :D Saw it by Edmonton Trail.
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

RobMinhas wrote:Saw a black MX3 with a hatch shade the other day! Maad white smoke coming from the exhaust so hopefully it'll be up for sale and I can get a hatch shade :D Saw it by Edmonton Trail.
Hey HE has one of those Pieces of Plastic that keeps your licence plate CLEAN so the cOPS can read it!!!
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
Tavman_1213

Post by Tavman_1213 »

I saw a white gs with a mazdaspeed spoiler!! It had rear mud guards and a red mirror on the driver side. It was driving eastbound on country hills at 5:45!!
Calg_93GS

Post by Calg_93GS »

Tavman_1213 wrote:I saw a white gs with a mazdaspeed spoiler!! It had rear mud guards and a red mirror on the driver side. It was driving eastbound on country hills at 5:45!!
thats the same one i had posted about a while back dont think hes a poster here
Worklog

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”