[WTB] Parts for Power Window Conversion

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Vecia
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] Parts for Power Window Conversion

Post by Vecia »

I already have the driver side harness, both door trims and switches and I have access to the passenger harness. All I need now is the Driver and passenger side window regulators and motors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] Parts for Power Window Conversion

Post by Daninski »

The glass and motor assemblies take like 5mins to remove, are there no wreckers near you?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

Already tried. There are 3 mx3s in Texas at the wreakers. Only one with power Windows (others already scavenged) the regulator gears were stripped and one had a bad motor. Technically I have a motor but would rather just get the whole assembly. The other mx3s down here listed for part out are all manual.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Don't forget the drivers control switch is specific to your year. I belive when they changed the style they changed the switch. It's in the faq I believe.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

yeah, thanks. I read that too somewhere. The one I have is from a 94
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I have a driver's side regulator and track, but no motor attached. I blew my motor and replaced the entire assembly. I'd need to dig it out of the parts pile...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

any help would be appreciated
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'm currently car-less, but I'll get you a shipping quote as soon as I'm able.

How does $15 + shipping sound?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

That sounds awesome but regretfully, I'm going to have to hold off. My car raped and pillaged my wallet this month. Wasn't fully aware of the damage done until I checked my account this morning... :shock:

If you still have them next pay period (in a few weeks) then I will jump on it but if someone needs them between now and then, it's no issue at all. Sorry guys. normally I'm right on top of something like this.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

No worries, I'm in the same boat.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I actually dug the track out of the parts pile, and I'll have it somewhere at the ready for picture time. :D The motor attached to it is 100% dead, IIRC, so I'll pull it off to help with shipping costs.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'd forgotten that I can snag both regulators and motors from a junkyard car for you.

If you're still needing them, I can test them prior to paying for them. I think they'd charge about $20 for both sides, if I drop the motors in my toolbag first. :lol:

I'll be making a few more trips to that yard this coming month, so just let me know if you still need them. :)
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Vecia

Post by Vecia »

I would definitely want them but I am so strapped for money right now. I would rather just wait. But I really do appreciate it, man! Very cool of you to offer.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Sounds good to me. I definitely know the feeling... I've got money in my go-fast fund right now, but I keep being tempted to spend it on other things... like speaker Amps, a paintjob, fabric to redo my interior... Basically having money in hand makes me want to do everything at once. :freak:

I'll have to keep my cool and spend it on valvetrain components and head machining as planned. It would be so much easier to drop in a stock engine... but then I wouldn't have the challenge in front of me, you know?
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

Vecia wrote:I already have the driver side harness, both door trims and switches and I have access to the passenger harness. All I need now is the Driver and passenger side window regulators and motors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
check out my link - http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71051
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”