Get Your CorkSport MazdaSpeed Replica Bumper While You Can!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Get Your CorkSport MazdaSpeed Replica Bumper While You C

Post by fowljesse »

It looks to me like it was designed for better engine cooling, and huge fog lights. I'll stop in sometime, and if they still have it, see what they think, and maybe get it. I could always mesh over the huge hole in the middle, like I did my stock bumper.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

fowljesse wrote:It looks to me like it was designed for better engine cooling, and huge fog lights. I'll stop in sometime, and if they still have it, see what they think, and maybe get it. I could always mesh over the huge hole in the middle, like I did my stock bumper.
And knowing you you"ll probably wrangle some kind of deal where they pay you and you agree to let them be your friend. :lol:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Jesse, if you make it down for the Icebreaker this year(next month), you could take a look at my MS bumper... It's on the top of my parts pile atm, next to my other bumper and side skirts :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: Dan, I think you're right. They used my car a few times to R&D stuff (exhaust, body kits, etc..) and were very grateful. They wanted to something nice for me, but they didn't have anything I wanted at the time.
MrMazda92. I will be down there if I'm in state. I'd really like to check it out.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Sounds good! :D

I tried to convince Megan to let me autocross her car next month, she was less than enthusiastic about the idea. :lol:

I wouldn't expect to do well my first time around, but it would be fun nonetheless. :lol: My day will come, and my car will be ready by then. :welder:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

are these sold out? Are they urethane or fiberglass?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

mitmaks wrote:Are they urethane or fiberglass?
It looks like it since it's not on they're website no more, and it's made out of fiberglass
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

-Here in Brazil we have a body shop that sells fiberglass mx-3 mazdaspeed bumper on ML (local ebay site), see the link:

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... -vidro-_JM
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

oh geez now that they're sold out I'mthinking I don't want to sell mine anymore. I HATE that. Never care about a part until it's discontinued.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Last one was just sold today...
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

I would think they still made profit on these. Hmm, if these sold like hot cupcakes wouldn't it make sense if they get another batch at the same price?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Nothing boosts sales like "Soon to be gone FOREVER!"... I almost wish I'd bought 2...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Well actually CS is going away from fiberglass everything. They are not going to be making more of these, as it was it took 2.5 months to sell 3 of them. I would bet that if enough people showed interest they may make a few of them but it would have to be done very soon.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

I'm interested at that price
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Same, I'd buy another at that rate... I like my EDM bumper, but after getting my hands on the MS front, I'm quite the fan.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”