[FS] SRD Reproduction Parts - Crossmember, Tie Bar & E-Brake

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
BlaznLow

Re: [GI] SRD Reproduction Parts - Now E-Brake Handle BB!

Post by BlaznLow »

I havent attempted any engraving yet on them. I was at work long enough last saturday and i diddnt wanna be there past 5
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

BlaznLow wrote:I havent attempted any engraving yet on them. I was at work long enough last saturday and i diddnt wanna be there past 5
i just want to thank you for making this stuff even though it seems impossible to get the thread size for some reason
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

I did try to get the measurements yesterday, just for the sake of the cause, but couldn't get the cover to come off. I also tried googling it, to see if it had been posted up on 323 forums, etc., or something, but likewise had no luck. If I happen to get time on Tuesday, I'll give a local wrecker a call, see if he can measure it for me lol...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

Yeah, I can't believe this hasn't been figured out. I'm gonna give it a try tomorrow when the weather is better. Good tip on removing the ebrake cover, take a hair dryer to it, :welder: should make it hot enough to loosen and pry it off with a screw driver.

-1992 MX-3 RS w/BP Swap Tropical Emerald Metallic "Lucky" 2005-2012 *REST IN PIECES*
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78176

-2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #882 Blazing Yellow Mica "Lemon Drop" 2012-2015 SOLD!

-2003 MAZDASPEED Protege #1186 Spicy Orange "Debbie" 2014-2015 SOLD!

-1980 Toyota Corolla Green 2014-present

-2002 Lexus IS 300 Solar Yellow 2015-present
BlaznLow

Post by BlaznLow »

any luck?
ethand

Post by ethand »

Had a crack at calling through. No luck :(
He had no idea what I was on about for the first few minutes, then after I finally explained it to him, he was like 'what the hell do you want that for?!', and said he couldn't help me, as he'd never taken one apart before :(
I wonder if IMACHU2, with his collection of 323 & MX3 parts for his build might be able to help you out??
BlaznLow

Post by BlaznLow »

im not sure who that person is but i can give him a pm
ethand

Post by ethand »

check out his worklog, it's well neat! If you haven't already PM'ed him, let me know - I'm more than happy to do so, as we both know of eachother's existence already ;)
The 323 he has i think was an 88 or so... will that work for what you need? I'm not sure which parts from the MX he used, and which from the 323 & other cars! Pretty sure most of the underpinnings/mechanical parts were mx-3, though...
BlaznLow

Post by BlaznLow »

i havent pm'ed him yet. havent had time
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Are you still trying to figure out the E-brake handle issue? I'm making a JY run later this week to snag some things off of an RS. I wouldn't mind taking the handle apart, it's tan and I have no need of it. :lol: Still, I'll be gentle with the poor girl out of respect. I hate when people beat on JY cars...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
BlaznLow

Post by BlaznLow »

yes, im still looking. if you could grab one/steal it. that would be amazing
IMACHU2

Post by IMACHU2 »

I'm Busier Than a black L.A. hooker in Hugh Grant's BMW, but I should have a plethora of 323 & MX-3 handles at the garage. Thinking....hopefully I am going to the garage on Monday. If you have no answer by then I will make it my mission.
Dominic Toretto's whip is a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"
My work log http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72471
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'll let Imachu2 handle this one, I feel better not having to tear it apart myself. :) I hate damaging cars...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
im2bad4ya

Post by im2bad4ya »

Sorry I haven't kept my word as of yet. The times where I was free to try it out the weather has been crappy with 100% chance of rain (raining now as I type!) I don't wanna risk running an extension cord from inside to outside, especially if it's for a hair drier! If my garage wasn't full of junk I'd probably have a place to work out of safely. In my case, I WANT TO MAKE this mod reversible, if not, I'd cut up casing and just get down to business. If things clear up tomorrow I would certainly try. I don't wanna promise anything tho :mrgreen: but we'll see.
MrMazda92 wrote:I'll let Imachu2 handle this one, I feel better not having to tear it apart myself. :) I hate damaging cars...
Don't feel bad about busting up an e-brake from a junkyard, who goes to the junkyard for ebrakes anyway? Look at it as a necessary evil. :twisted:

IMACHU2 wrote:I'm Busier Than a black L.A. hooker in Hugh Grant's BMW
What an obscure, dated reference :lol: Almost as old as our cars in fact!

-1992 MX-3 RS w/BP Swap Tropical Emerald Metallic "Lucky" 2005-2012 *REST IN PIECES*
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=78176

-2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege #882 Blazing Yellow Mica "Lemon Drop" 2012-2015 SOLD!

-2003 MAZDASPEED Protege #1186 Spicy Orange "Debbie" 2014-2015 SOLD!

-1980 Toyota Corolla Green 2014-present

-2002 Lexus IS 300 Solar Yellow 2015-present
BlaznLow

Post by BlaznLow »

i guess i could tap 2 parts. each one with imperial and metric thread. then the first person i send one too can see which one fits and get back to me on it

Return to “New Product Development”