Front and Rear conversion

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Front and Rear conversion

Post by MrMazda92 »

I meant much the same, I guess my comment came across more negatively than I intended. :(

The work looks professional, and the effort put in is worth recognizing, I still think it's ugly though. :P
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

Ya, no, that's how I read your comments, dw! You weren't too negative lol
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Okay good, I was worried I came across rudely... I've got a way of doing that lately. I feel bad, to be honest.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

You know though, for some, the point it to go extreme or go home. Work like this orange car is what wins you shows (IMO i am glad he ditched the taillight mod) Its all the NFS / FnF era

when I first got my car all I wanted was the Ground FX combat body kit. for several years I had my eyes on it. Now I am glad I did not buy it and put all my money at the time into going fast :) but flavors change, you can either tailor your car to what you like and what you want, or go for a clean car that is somewhat resellable and enjoy the piss out of it. Now days I prefer a nice clean OEM look with minor changes, but i still respect some that go all out.

@OP

There are a couple cars out there that have done a similar Supra type rear, just not a glass swap. It tends to look more like a celica when done to the MX IMO

I always wanted to see what a 3rd gen RX7 hatch would look like on an MX. There is the RX7 with the MX hatch, but its not the same.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Josh wrote:I always wanted to see what a 3rd gen RX7 hatch would look like on an MX. There is the RX7 with the MX hatch, but its not the same.
Pretty much a Camaro :lol:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
stangant

Post by stangant »

Is the supra trunk a direct bolt on? very interesting.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I would be very surprised, and possibly unsettled if it were. :lol:

Still, you never know!
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
stangant

Post by stangant »

that was my feelings exactly. LOL doesn't flow with the car.

Return to “Appearance”