kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: kulluminati777's 1993 Unofficial mazdaspeed mx-3

Post by MrMazda92 »

The MS side skirts... actually look good on your car :shock: I always hated those skirts... I've never seen them on a car with minty black paint!

I might add that it's funny you and I are both driving cars with mismatched tires right now :lol: I get my new set tomorrow or the next day, if all goes well. Buying online means waiting :( Other than that, it's great! I want my tires!!!

Great looking car.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I even like the hood scoop... I wouldn't mind having a low profile one that looked stock... I need to look into this.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

ethand wrote:Looking sharp! That RSX lip works well for the car... Gonna flush it up a little at the corners?? Or is that just the shadow in the pics...?
Overall, looks great :)

Thank you ethand i thought you left the mx-3 community i haven't seen you one here for awhile but no it really fits weird at the corners :cry: you cant really see it unless your right up on it like the pics, but its from another car so im pleased it fits that well :shrug: . Yeah i plan on having it molded over to hide the gap but that might be last on my body list i want to first clean up all the rust then before i get it repainted then ill do the lip.

MrMazda92 wrote:The MS side skirts... actually look good on your car :shock: I always hated those skirts... I've never seen them on a car with minty black paint!

I might add that it's funny you and I are both driving cars with mismatched tires right now :lol: I get my new set tomorrow or the next day, if all goes well. Buying online means waiting :( Other than that, it's great! I want my tires!!!

Great looking car.

Thanks bro! yeah no lie it took me awhile to get used to them. The only reason i went the touring kit route was because i was looking for skirts online one day, when i saw these on ebay for 40 bucks!! I bid on them 41 thinking i wouldnt win and boom i became a proud owner of an official mazdaspeed item. Then i ended up getting the whole kit.

Online :twisted: omg i hate being overseas and having to buy EVERYTHING online. Sometimes i pay more for shipping then the actual item :cry: but yeah my one tire got a nail in it somehow when all the tires were only 2 months old. So i went to the local auto parts store and tried to get the same brand but they quoted me at 200 bucks for one tire!!!!! So i asked whats the cheapest you have and they gave me this mighty cooper starfire tire :shrug: ill get all four the same when its that time.

MrMazda92 wrote:I even like the hood scoop... I wouldn't mind having a low profile one that looked stock... I need to look into this.

yeah i have plans of molding it to the hood and actually cutting a hole so its functional so cool air can travel from the top onto the engine bay. The one on my mx-6 is actually cut and wow the engine is ALWAYS cool
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

$41 is a good price, was that shipped?

$200 a tire? No thanks!! I would've passed too, wow.

Well good job on the build, keep it up :D
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

shipping was 20 dollars more i think....there not that heavy but that beats what people sell replicas for and yeah that was the price of one tire and thanks for he props.
ethand

Post by ethand »

Haha yeah, I got real busy with Uni, family stuff, etc. & just had no time to come on here... When I logged on it said my last log in was late December! :shock:
Also, I hadn't done much to my car, so wasn't compelled to post up about it haha!!
And 200/tire is pretty normal in Australia!! I paid 175/tire for mine, and they're pretty average tires... But we pay more for everything here, so we're used to it. If it weren't for the 60% tax on importing cars privately, nobody would buy cars here!!! We pay about 20% more for brand new cars than the US! (E.g. Base model Toyota Corolla here is $25k, plus on road costs...)
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

december...wow and yeah germany is kind of like that too and they pay in euro which is way more then the dollar thats why i cant wait to leave here. Dont get me wrong its a nice country to visit but DONT LIVE HERE. I should know i have been over here for 5 years now. :confused2:
Last edited by kulluminati777 on November 10th, 2012, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethand

Post by ethand »

Hahaha I'm not unhappy with living in Australia - it's actually a fantastic place to live, but things are expensive. However, for the most part, wages are relative to the cost of living, which just means it's really cheap for us to travel in places like the US, Europe, UK, etc. at the moment... Once we've paid $3k to fly there, that is! because Australia's so far away from everywhere, travelling to any other country is expensive (except Indonesia), and (because we're a frikin massive island) must be done by plane (or boat... if you have that much time to spare haha)...
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

ah ha i see
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Happy Birthday. :2thumbsup: :froggie_red: :2thumbsup:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

^ thanks brother, and also i havent been on here in a hot minute but i have some mazdaspeed MS-01 rims coming in the mail....i just hope they get here soon!!!! :mrgreen:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

kulluminati777 wrote:i have some mazdaspeed MS-01 rims coming in the mail....
you got the mx-3 ones?
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

yes yes and oh yes...ii have the MS-01's not the MS-01R's...im just waiting for rupe to send them to me...but when i get them ill have to polish them a bit and get tires for them since they will be my winters..but the funny thing after i bought the MS-01's they had MS-01S's in 4 lug and i want those instead but whatever....
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Just a small update i FINALLY got my MS-01's for my mazdaspeed MX-3 8) and lately my mx-6 has been acting like crap :( so i been dumping LITERALLY thousands of dollars to keep her on the road so the 3 hasn't got as much love as it normally does. All i have to do is polish the lip real good and get tires and center caps. By the time i get tires for them (winter tires) i should have center caps...

Last edited by kulluminati777 on May 1st, 2014, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slimas

Post by slimas »

Nice MX-3 :) Few notes though - chromed rims does not look good at all on MX-3. You need some serious drop, because it looks like a carriage, and for the spoiler - too big :) really, stick with the stock, simple spoiler. Looks really nice and gives the MX-3 it's needed sleek look ;)
Mazda MX-3 1992 1.6 SOHC

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”