OMG INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
maldo

Re: OMG INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by maldo »

$776 a year or $66.67 on the monthly plan for my 1992 RS. Crown Corp. Insurance (SGI) is a bonus, makes things quite cheap. Those prices give me just plate insurance which amounts to a $700 deductible. I have a package policy with SMI which drops it down to $100 and completely covers the stereo. Insurance here doesn't change with driving records, just you renewal fee for your license. Mine is $25, no accidents that were my fault, (car likes to get hit when parked), no speeding tickets (just warnings), only an illegal headlight ticket.
hemi1

Post by hemi1 »

I'm 22 and my insurance is around $2100/year $184 a month with out collison, I live in Nova Scotia Can. and I'm with Bill Mitchell insurance,<BR>I have never gotten a ticket or points taken off, <BR>I did have an accident where my former friend stopped at a green light and I hit him doing less then 10kph and he seued my company for $12 000 because of back pain. that then but up my insurance about $20 a month. He even had taken a welding course all year. And he bought a new snow mobile with the money. he was in a 89 mustang GT with bucket seats, now how can you get a whiplash with bucket seats at less then 10kph <BR>As for damage my front bumper had gotten cut from his exhaust which you can't see unless you sit on the ground or peal up the bra. and his exhaust had gotton bend alittle.<P>does anyone see something wrong with this picture!!! $12 000=min damage I don't think so
avino

Post by avino »

I think your friend has a big problem. by the way is he still your friend ?<P>My insurance is about 3000 for two cars. I'm 18 , but I classify as third driver under both cars
Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

My insurance is $1400 on a 1994 RS with liability and comprenhensive. I have full glasss and theft with a $200 deductible. No accidents and no tickets. Last year for the same coverage i was paying $1850. I just turned 20 when my current plan started.
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Yeah well I am about 900.00 a month on my 96 gs I am 27 but there is or sould say use to be 2 drivers as well I am insured to the nuts complete with liability. But I should give you all a heads up I know my Agent quite qell and she says that rates in the next 2-3 years are going to jump so if your high now I would hate to see then sorry to be a barer of bad news but maybe look into getting a sex change might be cheaper (lol)<P>peace <BR>Mike
hemi1

Post by hemi1 »

avino you asked if he is still me friend, and no he isn't that's why I put FORMER friend. if I see him again in town he's might end up with flat tires.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”