Rob from Calgary, AB checking in!

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Rob from Calgary, AB checking in!

Post by RobMinhas »

Hey guys, I've been signed up and been lurking for about a month but I've finally freed up the time to get active in the forum!

This is my baby right here, I know she may not be much, but I've given her a ton of work myself into it and I like it.
Blonged to some guy, then my uncle, then my father and now it's mine.

Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
mitmaks

Re: Rob from Calgary, AB checking in!

Post by mitmaks »

Welcome to MX-3.com
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

hey rob welcome to the forums, glad to see you finally signed up!

your images aren't working so i'll just posted a link to your photo album

http://imgur.com/a/dgkjl#18

i like how the projectors look with those covers you have!
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Evo_Spec wrote:hey rob welcome to the forums, glad to see you finally signed up!

your images aren't working so i'll just posted a link to your photo album

http://imgur.com/a/dgkjl#18

i like how the projectors look with those covers you have!
THanks for posting the link! Seems like the forum doesn't seem to like imgur much as far as embedding pics go. Thanks, the covers were given to me for very cheap and they inhibited my regular lights a bit too much for my liking but I'm thinking it'll be better with the halos.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Right click on the word 'image' then click 'view image'.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Nice MX and welcome. Bonus points for the RS wing :mrgreen:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Sleeper6 wrote:Nice MX and welcome. Bonus points for the RS wing :mrgreen:
Thanks! I pulled it from a wrecker off a green RS and rattle canned it, it could use a couple more coats but blah, that's just how i roll.
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

welcome rob this mx3 site will help you with ur car in any way and questions , awesome guys here and my self can help you with any questions but first use the search feature works great but welcome once again and cant wait to see more pics of ur ride looks great !!
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

mazda915 wrote:welcome rob this mx3 site will help you with ur car in any way and questions , awesome guys here and my self can help you with any questions but first use the search feature works great but welcome once again and cant wait to see more pics of ur ride looks great !!
Thanks! The search option is great and works very well, and the members here are very helpful! I just wish it would warm up so I can do some more work to my car. :)
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

haha tell me about it i hate it when the weather is cold grr cant do nothing ! cant wait for spring !
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,

Return to “Introduction Forum”