Ariel's 92 MX-3RS aka "CHLOE" post by Alex aka daddy

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Re: Ariel's 92 MX-3RS aka "CHLOE" post by Alex aka daddy

Post by AaronTietje »

Wow great work thus far. :shock:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

Hey man, any more updates on Chloe?!
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

ethand wrote:Hey man, any more updates on Chloe?!
Thanks for asking. I will post pics soon. Haven't worked on her for a while due to time constraints. She's all painted though. Just need time to work on the interior. Also need to wet sand & buff the paint.
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by ethand »

Awesome, i look forward to seeing pics & hearing more about what you've done! I fully get the feeling of being unable to do any work on the car for lack of time - until last week, I haven't really had time to do anything since December or so last year :oops:
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

Here is CHLOE before getting a new windshield. The rust damage was so severe under the windshield that I tried to remove it and damaging it in the process. She has a new windshield now.

Here's another picture with MAX behind her.

I just finished taking out the dashboard last night so I can re-upholster it. I tried repairing it with that vinyl repair thingy but is did not work as well as I hoped it would. Removing the dashboard wasn't as bad as I thought. Difficulty level, I would say about 7.5 out of 10. It took me a little less than an hour to take it out. I will post more pics later.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

I love that you name your cars. I just tend to give mine titles like "The AWD MX" or "The MX-3". I should try and come up with a good name, but I have difficulties deciding the sex of my car. It does have a drive shaft so i guess it would be a Boy.. lol Cars look great BTW
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

Josh wrote:I love that you name your cars. I just tend to give mine titles like "The AWD MX" or "The MX-3". I should try and come up with a good name, but I have difficulties deciding the sex of my car. It does have a drive shaft so i guess it would be a Boy.. lol Cars look great BTW
Thank you. The naming actually started when my daugther when she was 4 called our 96 Toyota Previa "Vanny" which btw hit 400K miles already last week.

check it out here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2170415/1 ... ota-previa

I will post more pics of CHLOE later.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”