Say your allowed to have any car up to 34k USD for free

Off-Topic Discussions
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Say your allowed to have any car up to 34k USD for free

Post by MrMazda92 »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:Make it into a show car
This. Hands down... Other than that, I think an RX-8 would make a decent daily. I wouldn't drive it in the winter either though, buy a Honduh for the ice, then you won't feel bad if it rusts. :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Why a show car specifically? I'm personally not a fan of building a "show car" cause you really make it inconvinient to drive. Why not build it on how YOU want it built? I know people loved my car because I would take it to shows (and win), but also track it (autocross & drag) and just drive it everyday, put the miles on, and drive it hard, not have to take it easy. I built her how I wanted her built and drove her how I wanted to drive her. I enjoyed every minute in that car. I see it so often, so many people building show cars, and they get bored and/or can't drive it because it's pratically undrivable on the streets. I always wanted to get a show car AND a racing trophy for that car, but I never got the racing one; best I did was a second place for D-Mod autocross class while I was in VA, and no awards for second place, heh.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

i would get a 2012 WRX!

but i only have a 09 WRX... i still love it! AWD + 265hp :D
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I'm hoping the FR-S will live up to the hype when it's released. Should be closer to 25K, which will leave you $ for mods.
Savin

Post by Savin »

I'd take the subi BRZ version of the FR-S. I think with a Subaru front end, it'll look better. (I can't wait to drive one when we get them next year)
Hey John, we just got an '11 pearl white WRX hatch in at work. And it be very sexy! They be selling like hotcakes. Blue wagon, white sedan, and red sedan all this month!
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

swp is the nicest color! >.<
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Why a show car specifically? I'm personally not a fan of building a "show car" cause you really make it inconvinient to drive. Why not build it on how YOU want it built? I know people loved my car because I would take it to shows (and win), but also track it (autocross & drag) and just drive it everyday, put the miles on, and drive it hard, not have to take it easy. I built her how I wanted her built and drove her how I wanted to drive her. I enjoyed every minute in that car. I see it so often, so many people building show cars, and they get bored and/or can't drive it because it's pratically undrivable on the streets. I always wanted to get a show car AND a racing trophy for that car, but I never got the racing one; best I did was a second place for D-Mod autocross class while I was in VA, and no awards for second place, heh.
That's kinda what I mean. I don't want it undriveable, just amazing looking and an eye popper!

Return to “Off-Topic”