[WTB] Driver side master power window switch assembly.

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
kudkudniyog

[WTB] Driver side master power window switch assembly.

Post by kudkudniyog »

Good day,

Just like it said. I looked on ebay and was just wondering if somebody is willing to sell one for less.

Thanks.
Hoodzy

Re: [WTB] Driver side master power window switch assembly.

Post by Hoodzy »

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA 260 dollars.. that guy is a effing twat.

How much are you looking to pay?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/pts/2585080035.html

This came out of a rice-a-saurus 4banger, and looks like it might be cosmetically dinged up. It's not in my city, or I'd consider picking it up for you... It's an hour drive away though. Who knows, might get lucky?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

MrMazda92 wrote:http://corvallis.craigslist.org/pts/2585080035.html

This came out of a rice-a-saurus 4banger, and looks like it might be cosmetically dinged up. It's not in my city, or I'd consider picking it up for you... It's an hour drive away though. Who knows, might get lucky?
Ya, I am interested. Cosmetics is not a problem. Please let me know how much does it cost for ur trouble if ever you would pick it up.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it would cost quite a bit to drive up there... You'll be MUCH better off asking the seller if he is willing to ship the switch :( You would spend his asking price all over for gas alone...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

MrMazda92 wrote:Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it would cost quite a bit to drive up there... You'll be MUCH better off asking the seller if he is willing to ship the switch :( You would spend his asking price all over for gas alone...

No problem, thanks for the info.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

You're welcome, did you get in touch with him?

Btw, so far as I know the 94+ switch will still work for your car... I have one in my '93, I'm assuming it's a direct swap in. I can verify this tomorrow, if you'd like.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

they swap in fine. You really only probably need the plastic part anyways, so you could take teh plastic cover and put it on your switch
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
kudkudniyog

Post by kudkudniyog »

SuperK wrote:they swap in fine. You really only probably need the plastic part anyways, so you could take teh plastic cover and put it on your switch

Thank is correct. What I really need is the plastic part. I have a switch assembly w/o the plastic holder thingy that looks like a rectangular pocket.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

It's nice having the auto down feature, even though it's not necessary. I like it, personally.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”