is the v6 a interference engine

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
xephorce

Re: is the v6 a interference engine

Post by xephorce »

never mind after reparing the car 6 days of work 1 hour in to the 1st test drive a lady pulled out infront of me and totaled it. :( this was a few months ago broke my heart my 1st v6 mx-3 and was taken from me so soon. i was driven safe was not my fault gona sue her soon tryin to find a good lawyer. lol maybe i could get enough to make a mx-3 with a rotary lol crazy mod there. thanks everyone for the help whats very useful.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'm sorry to hear that :( Don't try to take her to the cleaners, unless she truly did something wild(like drinking and driving, cellphone out, makeup while driving kinda crap), but certainly get your car fixed on her(or her insurance company's) nickel. If it's truly totaled, have them buy you a better one. :twisted:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
xephorce

Post by xephorce »

i was goin down a 4 lane road 2 lanes 1 way and 2 the other i was in the inside lane there was a big truck in the outside lane and she said she looked under the truck's trailer and did not see any headlights or tires so she pulled out. her fault and no i dont want to ruin her life just make up what i lost.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”