crazy rules !!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
djmarcopolo
antispam: No

crazy rules !!

Post by djmarcopolo »

I am a mega enthusiast in the UK and spend so much time on the forums there that I dont really do much in this forum but I have tons of genuine mazdaspeed and JDM parts that I have collected but cannot sell here because of your rules.
We have this discussion in the UK about people registering just to sell stuff but if its MX-3 stuff then surely thats good for other members if you get first go on rare parts instead of ebay.
Unfortunately Ebay is my only route to sell so have to list it all on there or via uk-mx3.com, sorry I cant put more time into this site
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: crazy rules !!

Post by Ryan »

Don't you have enough posts?

Just PM custommx-3 or MX-3.com and ask for permission.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Ryan's right, you have enough posts; Just PM the administrators, and they will allow you to post in the FS section =)

I haven't seen posts here by you in forever! I hope you'll come on more! I'll second that he has some cool stuff you guys, from my own occasional perusing of ukmx3.com.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Actually, please send me a list of what MS parts you DO have FIRST! and I will let you know what i will purchase off of you, so you don't have to post it :)

then PM the mods. :mrgreen:
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

if you have a tuned by ms badge i call dibs but yeah pm them. i had 200+ before i heard the news that i had to PM but more then likely you will be waiting awhile
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

He shouldn't have to wait... I've PM'd both administrators recently and had replies same day from both.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

kulluminati777 wrote:if you have a tuned by ms badge i call dibs but yeah pm them. i had 200+ before i heard the news that i had to PM but more then likely you will be waiting awhile
Dibbs if you have it, and kulluminati falls out of the buy :lol:
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Calg_93GS

Post by Calg_93GS »

so correct me if im wrong, but, i HAVE to pm an admin once i reach 30 or its supposed to allow me access automatically?

edit, nm, just realized i hit 30 and went and looked at the fs section, cant post, so guess i need to send a PM :P
Worklog
:: DIY CAI :: DIY Ground kit + Condenser :: Euro Mini Sides :: SE Leather Seats :: Kenwood Headunit w/ Custom IPod Mount ::
:: KYB GR2 w/ H&R Springs :: Drag DR-2 17x7 :: RS Raised Spoiler :: 2x12" Polk DB1222 subs w/ 800w Clarion amp ::
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

You're right about Pming them ;D Get to it! =)
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

People have come on just to sell and there's a bigger chance of getting screwed in that scenario so I personally support the 30 post minimum. Now for the posters above who have tried to circumvent the rules I say ignore them and since you now have 30 posts PM me first with your parts list then post [FS] whatever I don't want. :D :P
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Calg_93GS

Post by Calg_93GS »

MrMazda92 wrote:You're right about Pming them ;D Get to it! =)
sent a pm to mx3.com, i was the person that just purchased that garnish off hoodzy that you were posting about :P the garnish that came with my RS wing had all the tabs broken off already =(
Worklog
:: DIY CAI :: DIY Ground kit + Condenser :: Euro Mini Sides :: SE Leather Seats :: Kenwood Headunit w/ Custom IPod Mount ::
:: KYB GR2 w/ H&R Springs :: Drag DR-2 17x7 :: RS Raised Spoiler :: 2x12" Polk DB1222 subs w/ 800w Clarion amp ::
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

My garnish has broken tabs too :lol: That's why I wanted to pick one up, so I could see what it needs to be repaired. ;)
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”