92 mx3 ecu pin out? Mx3 friend powers ACTIVATE!

A section dedicated to Engine Mangement Systems & Engine Tuning. Megasquirt, SMS, Haltek, ect.
hgallegos915

92 mx3 ecu pin out? Mx3 friend powers ACTIVATE!

Post by hgallegos915 »

I know there was a thread and Im looking for it but cant find it :(

Anyone have the pin out diagram or can direct me to the thread that has it? I know it was here because I used it to rewire my mx3 and troubleshoot a few sensors. I need it for a kl31 ecu or actually any obd1 mx3 ecu pin out. I believe probe may work too.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Re: 92 mx3 ecu pin out? Mx3 friend powers ACTIVATE!

Post by hgallegos915 »

I guess I had a brain fart but I believe they are in the shop manual right? lol
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Yep I'd expect to see them there! Wiring in MS? :?: :D
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Yes and no lol

Yes because I will be using it in a few weeks and no because my friend needs the pin out. I already told him that an apexi wont really work but he wants to try it anyways o.0
-hec

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

It'll work but he needs to play with the tps not to read WOT so the ecu doesn't disregard the safc settings

Return to “Engine Electronics/Tuning”