Whitefinish- Euro parts

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
nthedrk71

Whitefinish- Euro parts

Post by nthedrk71 »

Robert was great with going above and beyond with locating me a front hook. I would defiantly do bussness with him again. Great guy, buy from him.!!! Thanks again, Darin (nthedrk71)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Whitefinish- Euro parts

Post by Mooneggs »

wow I just realized I never posted feedback for Robert! :o

Robert is an amazing mx-3 owner! He let me stay at his house while I was in the Netherlands... Great tour guide and he hooked me up with some headlamps and euro switches.

He most recently got me some more euro parts... A+ member! :2thumbsup:
Letters11
antispam: No

Post by Letters11 »

Excellent seller. Answered all my questions, went out of the way to provide me with wiring schematics as well as a different part unlisted. AAA+++
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

A+++++++++, Great seller. would do business with again. Gone out of his way to help me when he didn't have to. Thank you Robert!!!

:2thumbsup:

Josh
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Great seller!

I purchased a towhook and TB spacer from Robert recently, and had a tracking number immediately upon payment clearing. The hook came as described, and I couldn't be happier. Somewhere in the chain of delivery the box was slightly damaged, and the TB spacer found its way outside the box. :( Robert offered to reimburse me for the loss, and that goes beyond what you can expect from most people. I would definitely deal with him again, no question.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
stangant

Post by stangant »

purchased vents from him, came in great! Thanks
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

Great packing, great price, great seller!
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

He was excellent to deal with . If I ever need anything else , would not hesitate to buy from him again . Thank you very much . How come people are so easy to give money to ??? :D
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks diezel
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

Robert is the man. He miscalculated the shipping, agreed to pay for half and shipped the EURO SIDES before he received my other $13. :mrgreen: They came exactly like he said they would and they fit great. I hope to do business with WhiteFinish again!!
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959
bbunkerc397

Post by bbunkerc397 »

Robert is great to deal with I bought some 323f spindles and shipping was fast. Will deal with again.
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

That's who picked those up! Lucky you man, lemme know how they work out for you!

Robert is great to deal with, he purchased a KL02 VAF from me, and has been patient with my shipping mess... I'll have them shipped out first thing tomorrow, now that I boxed the darn thing up tightly!

It's always been a pleasure to deal with him!

It did take me a very long time to get this shipped out for Robert, and I feel awful. I'm postponing future sales in my FS thread until I can clear a few things up in my personal life.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

I went and gave him some money again . Received my parts , even a surprise in no time at all . Would recommend him in a heartbeat . Thanks once again . :D
dubber084

Post by dubber084 »

received the euro side skirts today : )

great seller and ships fast
purple monster - 94 Mx3
Work in progress - 92 mx3
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Bought euro skirts and some euro vents from him :mrgreen:

Skirts came no problem!

Vents are on there way! He did the track and trace I these and I don't think I even paid for it!

On top of that both were great prices, way cheaper then getting both items from here...

Thanks a ton man!

Kegan
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”