Selling '93 GS Special Edition

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mdavis

Selling '93 GS Special Edition

Post by mdavis »

Hey guys. I am selling my US 1993 GS Special Edition... :( I love it, but it's hard to keep on old car in show-condition.. The car was originally "Metallic Rasberry" but I had it repainted to black about 7 months ago for about $3,500. [Very few very small dents] The interrior is black leather all i good condition except 2 tears in the driver'side vinyl strips allong the side of teh seat [!] Stock V6 engine, 95K miles, Pacesetter cat-back exhaust, PRM Cold air intake, Ground Control coilovers with KYB Super struts and CorkSport front/rear strut tower bars. There is a lot more.. Here is the list:

New black paint + glass-like buff
Corksport 'MazdaSpeed' front bumper
Eunos-Presso 30x side skirts
Erebuni wing [MazdaSpeed clone]
Nitrous Express nitrous system [running 50 shot]
Nitrous Express purge valve
17x7 Primax 618 wheels
205/40-17 Nitto 555 tires [<- good!!]
Ground Control coil-overs
KYB Super Struts
Cork Sport front/rear strut bars
Pioneer DEH-P4400 audio head unit
Pioneer tweeters
Pioneer component speakers
Zapco 300watt amp
Dual 10" JL subwoofers
Pacesetter MONZA cat-back exhaust with 4" resonated tip
PRM cold air intake
Black Widow 7150 security system w/ glass break sensor/motion detector
White Indiglo gauge faces
Carbon fiber gauge bezel
Brushed aluminum gauge bezel
Red interior lights
7" console LCD screen [for GameCube]
150 watt AC inverter under passenger seat [or GameCube]
9004 100/80watt xenon headlight bulbs
Red Street Glow Gold underbody lights
Ion blue fog lights in sie bumper slots
Clear front turn signal lenses [amber bulbs]

I have a ZE + Stage 2 clutch + ECU but I'm selling them separately...

There are pictures of the car at http://www.mkd.cc/mx3/ if you have trouble loading that URL, try copying, and pasting it in the new window...

The front right fender is dended in now, but I'm fixing it in 1-2 weeks with new paint [it will be like new] and the front bumper is pretty ddamn messed up but i already have a new one im goign to fit [well!] and paint with a new grill and all that. Also i've had a few harsh rear-bumper collisions and the paint is peeling, i'm fixing that, too..

Again, visit the car's site at http://www.mkd.cc/mx3/ --if you have trouble loading that URL, try copying, and pasting it in the new window.

Basically I am looking to see if anybody is interested out there [I know I could sell it in town... but I figure someone here might want it] so if you're interested, make me an offer.. If you aren't interested in actually buying it, I'd love to hear what you think I reasonable price is... thanks!!!

BTW, if anybody cares...
I'm going to buy a Black 2004 Celica GT-S with all the options [factory inted windows, black leather, security...] and do some clean mods - AEM Intake, TRD Exhaust, EX Turbo Kit, completely modded suspension / stotted rotors at least, really low on 18" polished VeilSide Evolution V racing wheels http://www.mkd.cc/mycelica.jpg and a clean stock body and MAYBE a TRD Spoiler... Let me know what you think... I think I should add that I actually like the MX-3 more, and I feel pride for owning it and being part of the community, but I just can't help the thought of a new Toyota with 300 fly horspower easy... But MX-3's ROCK ON SERIOUSLY!
GS-R SE
Fixin's
Gro Harlem

Re: Selling '93 GS Special Edition

Post by Gro Harlem »

if you are willing to part out the skirts and wing i'd buy both...lemme know.

Its a nice car and website you have btw! Good job!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

and I'd probably buy your stock GS wing Gro ;)
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Sorry I'm not going to part it off... I would sell the stock wing, though, how much will you give me for it? Also can anybody suggest a pricerange for selling this car...? Thanks! ;)
GS-R SE
Fixin's
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

I don't know, its hard to say because the accidents kinda pushed me away from it.. seems like its been slammed around a few too many times.. not saying that you aren't taking care of it, but .. well u know what i mean, things beyond your control..

I am kinda looking for a GS, but have to sell all my cars first lol, so I was curious as to what you'd ask for price. I don't really know what would be a good price.. :shrug:
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

[quote]Originally posted by xXx_OTEP_xXx:
I don't know, its hard to say because the accidents kinda pushed me away from it.. seems like its been slammed around a few too many times.. not saying that you aren't taking care of it, but .. well u know what i mean, things beyond your control..

I am kinda looking for a GS, but have to sell all my cars first lol, so I was curious as to what you'd ask for price. I don't really know what would be a good price.. ;) I would ask 7-8k and see where that goes..
GS-R SE
Fixin's
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

i missed price, how much is for whole car youre asking?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Well I wouldn't like less than 7k.
GS-R SE
Fixin's
jhew84

Post by jhew84 »

that seems like a lot of money for that car, but eh, who knows... how much are you looking to get out of the ZE?
94 PGT
95 Dak
80 Bronc
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

In my opinion $6k is a good price if you can find the right buyer. However, I've seen one almost identical to yours with a ZE go for only $5300. That was even with no accidents and only one owner!
So really its hard to tell. You might be better off putting it on ebay. I've seen MX-3's that don't even run and look like road kill that can go for $900 on there. I believe they only charge about $50 to list it.

Kenzie
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Hmm... maybe I will.. thanks ;)
GS-R SE
Fixin's

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”