Factory new front window weather strips

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mdavis

Factory new front window weather strips

Post by mdavis »

Hey guys. Unfortunately I'm selling my MX-3, but I have some factory new front window weather strips for sale. I bought them because i wanted to tint the front windows and they tinting place said that if i didn't have the ripples fixed that the tinting film would bubble.. The two pieces (one her side) are pretty big, and include pretty much all of the rubber you see around the window.. I haven't tried, but they look surprisingly easy to install. I bought them from Mazda at $120 each... So I think $70 each is a great find if someone is actually looking for them.. Thanks :)
GS-R SE
Fixin's
bubba_03

Re: Factory new front window weather strips

Post by bubba_03 »

So where exactly do these pieces go? Around the windows on the doors right. And is it the piece on the inside the door jam or the piece inside the window frame?
mdavis

Post by mdavis »

Originally posted by bubba_03:
So where exactly do these pieces go? Around the windows on the doors right. And is it the piece on the inside the door jam or the piece inside the window frame?
These pieces line the windows on the front doors - not the door jams. Many MX-3s have old, rippled rubber around their windows you can see in the top, back corner. These pieces include that section plus the glass channel (one piece x2 [passenger/driver])

<small>[ March 16, 2004, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: mdavis ]</small>
GS-R SE
Fixin's
TekPmp

Post by TekPmp »

do you still have the stripping for sale?
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”