locating a good ze online?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jamestakay

locating a good ze online?

Post by jamestakay »

Has anyone purchased a klze from this place before http://www.jsamotors.com/catalog_catego ... cat_id=105? I'm searching and have been searching for awhile and I am looking for a good decent priced one and am also looking for a legit klze motor. I know there are some in Chicago but my budget is kind of dry. :crying: If anyone has ordered one recently or know of a good place, please let me know. I've also searched on other forums but everyone has their own saying so I was just asking to see if anyone has recently bought a ze from any site with good feedback! Thanks!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: locating a good ze online?

Post by Daninski »

Engine should only be like $800. They're asking too much and you need to be aware that those ones are straight neck right and we usually use curved neck for fitment reasons.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
jamestakay

Re: locating a good ze online?

Post by jamestakay »

I'm aware of the straight and curve neck but I just want the straight neck for more assurance plus I would pick up the curve neck slightly after I get the ze. I'm seeing if these places will take photos of the kl31 stamped to the cams and also having photos taken of the heads so we'll see if they come through with it or not.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”