[CL] SE For Sale $600

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sisko182
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [CL] SE For Sale $600

Post by Sisko182 »

solo_ryder wrote:I wish headted se interior was worth 600. Apparently its not considering I've been selling mine for a few months with little interest and its in much better shape then most out there.

If you buy this car please address the paint with another color.
Man, I'm down for buying your interior -- I just need to get the money together haha. I think that's why no one else has bought it from you--we're all broke.

But with my luck, I'm sure someone else will buy it from you like the day before I get the money together...
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I'd drive as rasp metallic car... my balls are firmly intact and I'm confident of my masculinity even while driving purple cars.

Plus, doesn't it suck for the other guy to be taken down by a purple car? Since there's no guarantees he's confident in his sexuality.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Haha what I am talking about has nothing to do with confidence. If you are in your purple car and are happy about it good for you but I doubt anyone with a pair of eyes at a stonesthrow distance will feel the same about the color as you do.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

solo_ryder wrote:Haha what I am talking about has nothing to do with confidence. If you are in your purple car and are happy about it good for you but I doubt anyone with a pair of eyes at a stonesthrow distance will feel the same about the color as you do.
That's okay, considering most of those people don't even WASH their cars... I love when the 16 yr old girl in her Daddy's Mercedez glares at my faded MX3 like it grosses her out, when my car gets weekly baths interior and exterior. :)
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
mikeinaus

Post by mikeinaus »

solo_ryder wrote:Thx for the correction, raspberry metallic sounds so much manlier.
yeah nothing manlier then a rasberry metallic "precidia" lol
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

mikeinaus wrote:
solo_ryder wrote:Thx for the correction, raspberry metallic sounds so much manlier.
yeah nothing manlier then a rasberry metallic "precidia" lol
Watch it man...
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

I'm painting my blue se white, I had a purple se years ago but it ended up at the metal recycler.
1993 White gs klze.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Sleeper6 wrote:
Nd4SpdSe wrote:Well, I'm sure my mind will change this week ( :D ) but I do indeed miss my Mx-3, but with that, I'd need to swap the trans, and I'd NEED to put in a ZE. So that's about $1000 in a car I really don't need and that's hard to get parts for now...and could use that cash towards the other vehicles; the truck is craving a suspension lift this year ;)
I happen to have a spare V6 mtx and all the needed hardware...
How bout some heated SE seats... Lol
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”