been here a few years, just noticed i never posted yet

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
yunvmyegt
antispam: No

been here a few years, just noticed i never posted yet

Post by yunvmyegt »

whats up guys some of you might know me from other mazda forums. ive got a 95 egt, with ms1e running on e85, ive got a long list of crap ive put into this, and a longer list of stuff i havent had time to install yet...lol... right now im running a vj20/vf8 hyrbid turbo, corksport turboback, gtr intake, rc1200cc injectors, synapse bov, web cams ,awr mounts, and a bunch of other crap i cant think of right now....lol..... ive been boosted on the stock block for about 2 years now at 18psi, and i recently went to e85 when i refused to pay 4 bucks a gallon for 93...lol... and what a difference it made....lol.. and a buck cheaper...lol....

well im posting this because ive never posted here in the few years ive actually been signed up for this site. im doing a groupbuy for ksports on another forum,and im just waiting on the forum admin from here to get back to me about setting it up for you guys too.... im sure some of you have heard of piercemotorsports, he weill be the supplier for these.... more info once im allowed to make a thread in the gb section....

thanks for reading,
josh
95 egt - ms1e, e85, and boost....
Sisko182
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: been here a few years, just noticed i never posted yet

Post by Sisko182 »

You must be a loooong time creeper if you signed up in 2009 and this is your first post ever! Anyways, get more active on this forum budday!
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781

Return to “Introduction Forum”