[WTS] Vertical Projectors

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTS] Vertical Projectors

Post by Sleeper6 »

Had these for about a year now, finally bought euro lamps. Durable little lamps but the drivers side needs some work after I caught a deer with it, both lights still work and adjust but you will need to spend some time with jb weld to make it 100%, or you can run them as is, I did for about 3 months now you will just need to play with the adjustment on the LH lamp when you install it. Largest crack was already repaired and holds like factory. Asking $75+shipping but open to offers, see pics for details.

92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Letters11
antispam: No

Re: [WTS] Vertical Projectors

Post by Letters11 »

I see this Mazda Kitty is more impressed with the headlights than he was the steering wheel?
carizle

Post by carizle »

PM'ed
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

98 Mustang Gt-convertible, bolt-ons and SCT race tune-Cams and 4.10 gears coming soon
SOLD-92 GS beater-280,000 miles and still goin strong-HEI mod
SOLD-91 Explorer XLT 4x4-never let me down, at least when I can afford to fill it up
john1983

Post by john1983 »

I wish I had the money I woulda snagged these up as soon as you put them on the other day
92 MX-3 6cyl dohc 24 valve K8 cold air filter custom exhaust drift body kit carbon fiber hood 17" focal rims Kenwood KDC-MP635 headunit Pioneer 6.5" componet door speakers and 4" rear speakers 500 watt boss amp powering 12" sony explod
My Work Logviewtopic.php?f=46&t=76603
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Letters11 wrote:I see this Mazda Kitty is more impressed with the headlights than he was the steering wheel?
It had wires attached what can I say, their favorite toys are a spring and a section of jumper wire Lol. Anyways 2 buyers pending, going by time pms were sent and getting shipping quotes for everyone.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
carizle

Post by carizle »

I know what my shippings gonna be you can calculate on the postal website about $24.
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

98 Mustang Gt-convertible, bolt-ons and SCT race tune-Cams and 4.10 gears coming soon
SOLD-92 GS beater-280,000 miles and still goin strong-HEI mod
SOLD-91 Explorer XLT 4x4-never let me down, at least when I can afford to fill it up

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”