Beaver Run Motorsports complex

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
RedAutobotMX3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Beaver Run Motorsports complex

Post by RedAutobotMX3 »

Any MX'ers out there been to this low key track in North West PA? They mostly do carts and training for government employees on driving, but they also run AutoX, some drift events, open track days, and even rally in the winter!
Hendie
antispam: No

Re: Beaver Run Motorsports complex

Post by Hendie »

I've been meaning to check out that track I'm only a half hour north of it. Have you been there?
1993 MX-3 GS with 1.8l v6, 5 speed, sunroof, ?hp 130ish
Stage II Clutch, Front strut bar, Ford Probe cold air intake(fit nice with all stock PC lines connections)
Chrome 17's with 150 mph Z rated directionals', Chrome Projectors, Clear front markes, signals
1990 audi 200Q, with a 1989 Turbo 2.2L inline 5cyl., 5 speed, ?hp 170ish(winter car)
1970 Oldsmobile 442, 455 (7.6L) V8, His Hers 4 speed(Not working on this till the MX is perfrect)

Photos at http://www.myspace.com/hendie131/photos[/color]
RedAutobotMX3

Post by RedAutobotMX3 »

Indeed, visited several times, including a few AutoX's in my old 323 GTX and my Cavalier. The track is a bit intimidating, and i've never had a nice enough car to pay the money to get on it until this season. Steel city regionals will be running AutoX solo and some other events at that track starting the weekend of Easter. Several solo events have been set for all through the summer, in addition to practice events the weeks before the actual points races through SCCA. You can also rent out their VDA(tarmac) for several hours for multiple cars and do your own thing if the cash is there. Very nice, new facility, except for the driveway approaching the actual complex.
RedAutobotMX3

Post by RedAutobotMX3 »

Just FYI, Beaverun is up and running with several AutoX and roadcourse sessions under their belt for the season. Steel Cities Region SCCA runs the AutoX stuff which is where im at most of the time and the next session is Sat and Sun June 4th and 5th starting at 8am.

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”